BlackBerry Interview Questions & Reviews in United States

Updated Aug 21, 2014
92 interviews

92 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sddddddd Interview

On the professional front, you have a say in doing things. Most managers, and peers are very accommodating. They listen and value your opinions and approaches. At any level, the management encourages and appreciates taking initiatives and coming up with ideas to solve the problems at hand.

Interview Questions
    • The best part is the work culture which more or less gives you ample personal time for oneself and for one's family. Flexible timings, facility to work from home, freedom to participate in extra curricular and social activities, support for pursuing higher education including monetary and leave support. Working at Oracle means working with freedom and with a feel of security in job!

Answer Question

Radio Software Integration - Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunrise, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2013.

I was emailed about the interview with the scheduled date and time. The phone interview lasted one hour. I was asked questions from everything on my resume. The questions were technical as well as behavorial. Two days later the HR called to inform me I got the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Explain what happens from the time the WiFi adapter is switched on to the moment connection is established. Although I know the answer now, I was not thorough at the time I took the interview.   Answer Question

Radio Software Developer, Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2010.

For interns you submit a resume, transcript online. If you are selected then Phone-Interview of 1 hour. During the interview they asked a question from each of my completed 3rd software engineering courses.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation because it was a standard Intern offer.

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2010.

Excellent process. They have a very good and solid interview process to hire prospect employees. It is very well organized and they have no problem organizing travel arrangements if needed.

Interview Questions
    It was good but not that much flexible.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in March 2010.

Interviews are mostly based on what you have in RESUME, basic programming language and some additional skills which makes you unique. Prior job experience helps. HR process is very simple, phone call and then group interview with 2-4 employees

Software Test Automation Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunrise, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

interviewed at BlackBerry in December 2013.

Interview process was really great. To the point questions and discussion regarding previous experience. Lots of detailed questions regarding test censorious, programming languages. Networking related questions and experience with coding on handheld devices. Really awesome manager.

Radio/Protocols Stack Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry in March 2012.

Applied online and got phone interview call based on background. After clearing phone interview I got called for on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions on past projects, cache, hamming codes. C coding questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer, Internship Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BlackBerry.

Initial communications began at the university careers fair, followed up with a phone call from Blackberry in Bellevue, WA. Interview was scheduled in the following week, for a summer internship position that would begin a few months after the screening process. There were also the usual series of background checks, but those were carried out after the interview process ended.

Interview Questions
    • Immediately write code with a sharpie without any points for reference, timed under 5 minutes. There was a simple scenario given, but it did not matter that much in reality.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cary, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at BlackBerry in November 2010.

Phone interview, followed by interview. The interview was an hour or hour and a half long, with multiple interviewers and included general questions, questions about previous jobs, and the "tell me about a time when ...." questions. I've had tougher interviews, but I've also had lighter ones.

Negotiated salary and got a bump from the initial offer

HUB Core Applications C++ Developer (Intern) Interview

6 Interviews. Questions about my prior projects. Technical questions included questions on locks, deadlocks, threads, string manipulations

Non negotiable

Worked for BlackBerry? Contribute to the Community!