BlackRock

Updated 9 Jan 2015
Updated 9 Jan 2015

3.5

Operations Interview

I finished the whole of the registration and application form. I then waited around six weeks for them to respond. They invited me for a first round interview which lasted thirty minutes with two people. The offices are very pleasant and so are the people so i felt very at ease and without any problems.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you have had to explain a difficult concept to someone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Operations Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackRock in January 2012.

The interviewers were nice and friendly. They used uses brain teasers during the interview.

Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at BlackRock in September 2009.

Had recruited on campus, applied for operations. General fit questions: How did you work well on a team, what was the most challenging part of your previous job, why did you leave, why BR, career plans in 10 years, 5, 1, outside interests and hobbites etc). Not too technical. Interview fairly straightforward. Interviewer generally nice, possible reason for ding.