Boeing

Updated 25 Nov 2014
Updated 25 Nov 2014

2.8

Materials Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boeing in February 2014.

Telephone interview first and then face to face interview. Firstly, ask how i know the company and why i want to work for this company? Then ask some technical questions related to my major. Finally, ask what salary level do i expect

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Applied online. Make sure to tailor your resume to match the competencies listed on their job description. The first interview was done via phone. If you do well, they will email you an invitation for an in person interview. The person interview is an all day event that consists of multiple interviews with different teams. Depending on how well you interviewed with each team; you may receive multiple offers from individual teams or none at all. The most important thing to keep in mind when interviewing is that Boeing interviews are very structured and they ask only behavioral questions. This means that you want to respond in a very structured format. Start off by stating the situation. Then briefly list the actions you took to correct the problem. Last, state the outcome/result of your actions. To really impress the interviewers, try to come up with something profound at the end of every response. Kind of like the moral of the story. In this case, it's what you would try to avoid in the future to prevent this problem from happening again.

Interview Questions
    • If you read over the competencies listed in their job description, you should be well prepared. All the questions are related to the competencies. Try to think of stories ahead of time that relates to the competencies so that you can tell it when asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Structural Analysis Engineer I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Boeing.

Phone Interview. From my personal experiences, they always do the one time phone interview, than they would take a weekend to think it over. The whole process took about a week. My advise is to read over your resume and go over some of the technical terms in your resume.

Interview Questions
    No, there was a set price

Business and Planning Analyst II Interview

STAR Method interview. Have a few good stories to tell about yourself and your experience. Prep stories about your forecasting and variance analysis experience, how you interact with co workers etc. Just be prepared and talk deails

None

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Boeing.

Boeing uses a structured interview that focuses on situations you have encountered an how you react. Be sure to clearly define the situation, what you did about it, and the result. Do not get to wordy or you will lose the interviewer.

BusinessProgram Interview

The process was easy and smooth. I met the recruiter at my college's career fair. I gave her my resume and followed up by applying on their website. I got an invitation to interview 2 weeks later. The interview itself was very laid back and informal. There was only 4 questions and all of them were similar/redundant to each other.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of your leadership skills and how will it help you succeed at Boeing?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Got an interview at a local job fair. The process was quick and straight to the point. Mostly just behavioral questions. You can get the job if you put your mind into it.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to work with an unpleasant coworker.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Interview was over an audio/visual link with three HR staff. Applied through university and interview was arranged two weeks later. No second interview discussed, candidates chosen on performance at first interview.

Procurement Agent III Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Must submit the application online. An email and/or call is made confirming the appointment. My interview was done during a day that they were holding many interviews for a new team being created. I was interviewed by two managers...one who would later be my manager. Questions revolved greatly around contracting and procurement knowledge and familiarity with government regulations (FAR).

Interview Questions
    • How do handle a difficult or unwilling negotiation where the other party refuses to budge.   View Answer
    Over the electronic hiring system. I sent in a counter offer and they met me half way.

Systems Manufacturing Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

From applying online is kinda hard. Patience is key and fill out all the questions. Spend time on your resume and application and be sure to check your online profile everyday. Do not get discouraged. Boeing has tools, processes and machinery you have never worked with before.
    Most of the hiring process is online, interview is real easy and it is done professionally.