Boeing

Updated 15 Dec 2014
Updated 15 Dec 2014

2.8

Materials Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boeing in February 2014.

Telephone interview first and then face to face interview. Firstly, ask how i know the company and why i want to work for this company? Then ask some technical questions related to my major. Finally, ask what salary level do i expect

Electronics Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

The overall process took about eight weeks from start to finish. The background check was the longest part and took about 3 1/2 weeks. The interview was a standard structured interview, with predefined questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation where you had to deal with conflict in the workplace, and the outcome of what happened.   Answer Question
    Study a diverse background for your assessment test, it will cover more information than you think it will from multiple disciplines.

Systems Engineer II Interview

usual questions using STAR system. I think there was about 6 of them. They are all behavioral questions. Only lasted about 45 minutes (was over the phone) and I got my offer a week later.

Business Summer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Submitted a resume via online. I did not get a response back from the hiring college recruiters while my friends have been accepting offers so I reached out to the generic email that they give you after you passed your resume screening. After one day, I was extended a interview, in which I had to call a phone line at my designated time. It was a 30 minute phone interview with one hiring recruiter and past intern. The interview lasted 20 minutes and I asked questions regarding the company for about 10 minutes in which it turned out to be a engaging conversation. Exactly one week later, I was given an offer! Super excited for the opportunity and best of luck to all of you guys.

Interview Questions
    • STAR Method. Make sure to have a strong story for questions in the area of leadership, team work, work ethic, initiative.   Answer Question
    Internship, no negotiation.

Director of Business Development Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Boeing.

Panel interview process with the same questions for all candidates for fairness. The questions are basic - "tell us about an Experience, what was your role and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • What was a project you worked on, what was your role and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online. Got an email to schedule an interview with a few managers and higher ups.
    Telephone interview. Asked a few basic STAR interview questions that were mostly open ended and/or personality based such as telling them about yourself and if there were any difficult situations or people encountered and how you dealt with them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you had to make a quick decision on something.   Answer Question

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Applied online. Make sure to tailor your resume to match the competencies listed on their job description. The first interview was done via phone. If you do well, they will email you an invitation for an in person interview. The person interview is an all day event that consists of multiple interviews with different teams. Depending on how well you interviewed with each team; you may receive multiple offers from individual teams or none at all. The most important thing to keep in mind when interviewing is that Boeing interviews are very structured and they ask only behavioral questions. This means that you want to respond in a very structured format. Start off by stating the situation. Then briefly list the actions you took to correct the problem. Last, state the outcome/result of your actions. To really impress the interviewers, try to come up with something profound at the end of every response. Kind of like the moral of the story. In this case, it's what you would try to avoid in the future to prevent this problem from happening again.

Interview Questions
    • If you read over the competencies listed in their job description, you should be well prepared. All the questions are related to the competencies. Try to think of stories ahead of time that relates to the competencies so that you can tell it when asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

I applied online and it took only few days for them to contact me. I was contacted via email for a phone call to schedule an interview. The first interview was behavioral and I answered in SAR approach. They asked if I had previous internship, research experience. Asked how I solved a difficult technical problem. The questions were not hard.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were not too difficult. SAR questions.   Answer Question

Structural Analysis Engineer I Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Boeing.

Phone Interview. From my personal experiences, they always do the one time phone interview, than they would take a weekend to think it over. The whole process took about a week. My advise is to read over your resume and go over some of the technical terms in your resume.

Interview Questions
    No, there was a set price

Business and Planning Analyst II Interview

STAR Method interview. Have a few good stories to tell about yourself and your experience. Prep stories about your forecasting and variance analysis experience, how you interact with co workers etc. Just be prepared and talk deails

None