Boeing

Updated 24 Feb 2015
Updated 24 Feb 2015

2.8

Materials Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Boeing in February 2014.

Telephone interview first and then face to face interview. Firstly, ask how i know the company and why i want to work for this company? Then ask some technical questions related to my major. Finally, ask what salary level do i expect

Strategy and Business CaptureBDS Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

I applied online via Boeing Careers about mid-March. I received a phone call for a phone interview about 3-4 weeks later. Afterwards, there was about a 3 week period until I heard back with their final decisions. The interview/applying process wasn't what took long. Once I was hired, I needed security clearance which took about 3-4 weeks. So, I didn't really get to start till the third week of June because Boeing requires you go through a training session that they only did on certain days of the week. I suggest apply as early as possible because the security clearance takes a while.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would use something you learned in one of your classes during this internship. Describe a time when you led a group in something.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Boeing.

Structured Interview. Four people doing the interview including an HR rep. Questions can have little to do with the job or work you will perform so I suggest you come with a long list of your own questions for the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued   View Answer
    I think it is hard to negotiate anything unless you have a very defined skill they cannot find. They have an attitude that thousands of others want the job so you are lucky they chose you. Cant even negotiate extra vacation as they are pretty slim on that when you start

Industrial Engineer I Interview

I had a structured telephone interview, it consisted of four to five behavorial style questions. The interview was with two managers. The interview probably took about forty five minutes. I was told that my answers did not necessarily have from a work situation but also from experiences outside of work.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from another company.

Systems Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

The hiring process was very simple, I applied online by answering some questions and submitting a CV (no cover letter was required) and about 2 months later was contacted to arrange an interview. I was briefed about the placement position and then later emailed a date (having made it clear when I would be available) on which to conduct my interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was told not to discuss the questions asked but if you read what other people have written you will its the general case. All the question that I was asked I had seen on here during my interview preparation.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Boeing.

Applied online, got a call to schedule a phone interview about 4 months later. Participated in a phone interview, and then received a call about a week later with a decision.

IT Summer Interview

I got a phone interview from a panel. Typical behavioral interview. As long as you study the STAR method, you'll be fine. Technical questions as well. Not too difficult

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions that I weren't familiar with. I had to ask for clarity.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Boeing.

Phone interview that consisted of 6 questions, not one of which was about my background, all were personality type questions. Some vaguely worded such that they almost seemed like a trap.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a challenge due to diversity.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Boeing in February 2015.

4 behavioral questions that focused on leadership, accountability, results, and communication. There were two people asking questions. Overall standard for the industry and not widely divergent from other Fortune 500 companies but they did ask for placement preferences during the interview instead of later or at a separate time.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you want to be placed this summer and why?   View Answer

Illustrator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Boeing.

Contract to direct hire, started as a contractor but was hired on after 6 months. Work was an adjustment for a couple weeks, after that repetition and learning the product made it easier every month after that. Software was not taught, had experience and what I did not know I had to learn on my own while there, which was the best thing for me.

Weeks