Boston Scientific

113 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer II Interview

Maple Grove, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in April 2010.

Interview Details Interviews were panel interviews with each panel ocmprised of either Engineers or Managers. Good questioning that focused on the resume.

Interview Question – Mostly routine questions. Nothing extraordinary   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You had to accept the initial offer. Not much berth for negotiation

Boston Scientific IS Intern Interview

Interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview Details I was invited to a networking event and was contacted for an hour interview. Two thirty minute sessions. First thirty was all off job experience and the second was all based on academic experience. The interviewers were extremely friendly and made you feel comfortable from the moment you walked in.

Interview Question – A time you inspired someone.   Answer Question

Sharepoint Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details Generic questions about CMS, SharePoint.

Interview Question – NA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Financial Planning Intern Interview

Waltham, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2014.

Interview Details Full 1hr on-campus interview. I was interviewed by 2 different people, both young alumni from my school. Basic behavioral questions, mainly highlighting resume achievements.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Saint Paul, MN (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details phone interviews, then 14 in person 30 minute interviews. some of the people who interviewed me I never met with again.

Interview Question – really nothing I couldn't handle. seemed like it was all from a standard interview guide.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took a pay cut to join the team, and there was no wiggle room on the salary. signing bonus helped somewhat offset the pay gap.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Natick, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Boston Scientific in September 2012.

Interview Details BSC actively recruited me. Interview process was pretty laid back until the end when it was time to negotiate start date. First interview was screening with HR, then had phone call with hiring manager, then trip to Natick. I was leaving from a competitor and there was an issue with comp owed to me from my former employer. I was constantly reminded that there was a raise in pay, and that I should be happy joining such a great company for the right reasons. They also reminded me there were layoffs at my current company. I didn't budge and stalled two months. When they realized I hadn't been laid off and I wouldn't leave unless they sweetened the pot, they caved. HR was very pushy, asked some questions that were borderline inappropriate. Seemed like there was a lot of unnecessary red tape around title, comp, etc.

Interview Question – Do you think you will like working for your boss? Do you think you will like the culture here- we don't want to make a mistake?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I took my time and stalled. They ended up giving me what I asked for.

OPS Project Manager Interview

Fremont, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2014.

Interview Details Interview process took 1 month. Initial phone screening with HR person, then phone interview with hiring manager, followed by an on-site meeting with directors, co-workers and people in similar positions in other departments. Another round of phone and on-site interviews.

Interview Question – Give me three of your weaknesses   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview Details Initial phone interview was with a person completely unfamiliar with the position. She was unable to answer the questions I had.

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor
Spencer, IN (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Boston Scientific in October 2013.

Interview Details Got it this opportunity through a career fair. I was interviewed on the spot, and a couple of days later I was called for an onsite interview.

There I spoke with 4 different people and it was a 4hour interview. I was then taken around to tour the facility. The questions were mainly behavioral and also talk a lot about my past experiences.

Interview Question – It was mostly behavioral. Just general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Director, Global Brand and Marketing Communications Interview

Marlborough, MA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Boston Scientific in December 2013.

Interview Details In person with Sr. Management, Peers, subordinates, and Corp Comm VP

Interview Question – If you had one "do-over" in your career, what would it be.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Scientific

Worked for Boston Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boston Scientific interview questions and advice. All 113 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Boston Scientific employees and interview candidates.