Broadridge

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Poqua Temp Interview

Edgewood, NY (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Broadridge in January 2011.

Interview Details The interviewer had great communication, they were very open with expectations of the person needed for the position as well as what that person could expect from the position department and company as a whole. The hiring manager allowed for more experienced role from the start based on prior experience that was discussed and analyzed.

Interview Question – What would I do / say to a boss when it was discovered an assigned deadline could not be met?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Handled by my agency.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Broadridge

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Broadridge Videos

Broadridge – Why Work for Us?

Broadridge helps reduce the need for our clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure allowing them to increase focus on their core business activities. We serve a large and diverse… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge Poqua Temp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees and interview candidates.