Buffets Holdings Hospitality Manager Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buffets Holdings

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Hospitality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Buffets Holdings in October 2011.

I applied on line with an assesment. A few days later was called by the area director for an interview. Then was scheduled to go into a store for a few hours to watch operations and ask questions. Then I was scheduled to be contacted by HR signed some electronic authorizations for background checks. Once those came back I was scheduled and set up for 5 weeks of training wich they paid for travel and hotel accomidations.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions of your knowledge on food cost, and questions regaurding diffrent situations as to how you would handle diffrent issues with guests and employees.   View Answer
There wasnt any, Front of the house and Back of the house all start a one point. FOH base salary is 621. per week pluss chinese O/T for anything over 40 hours i ended the year with 38,400. All BOH start at 40,000. Gm is based on Expierence.

Worked for Buffets Holdings? Contribute to the Community!