Burlington Coat Factory

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in August 2010.

Interview Details Pretty straightforward

Interview Question – How long do you plan to stay with Burlington?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Burlington Coat Factory in January 2010.

Interview Details I sent a resume and was given an interview within a few days. I was prepared for a long interview with many of the usual questions however it surprised me to have the whole interview complete in one hour. I felt the questions asked were relevent to the job for which I had applied and not many of those silly questions that I hate were asked. My salary requirements were too high for this position so it didn't work out. The managers I met were friendly and didn't appear to be full of themselves. The store environment seemed relaxed though maybe a little dirty looking. Extremely small office space.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Burlington Coat Factory

Worked for Burlington Coat Factory? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Burlington Coat Factory Management interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Burlington Coat Factory employees and interview candidates.