CACI International

71 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Ballston, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details Applied to the position via CACI careers. Had an interview a few months after applying. Interviewed with the hiring manager at the Ballston location.

Questions related to my experience and background with accounting and finance. No specific questions about how to perform an accounting task/not a technical interview. I was asked me to fill out a background check in order to be considered.

Received a call and email with an offer a week and half later. Accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate the offer letter. The salary was $40k/yearly.

Program Manager Interview

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details No interview as our company was acquired.

Interview Question – Are you happy about this acquisition?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation - take it or leave it approach.

Project Manager Interview

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CACI International in February 2010.

Interview Details Usually phone screen, followed up with in person

Interview Question – Mostly related to experience   Answer Question

SLOW Interview

Fairfax, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 12 months - interviewed at CACI International in July 2012.

Interview Details Contacted by recruiter online after applying for jobs. Went to one interview in July 2012, I had a good interview experience. Was sent a contingent offer letter a few days later, pending taking a FS poly. Took the FS poly in Dec 2012. Never heard a word from CACI. I continued to email them on and off and was told there was no jobs. Emailed again in Feb 2014 to ask for a status, and was sent another contingent offer letter, becayuse the one from 2012 was expired. Was told I would have a job, pending customer approval. March 2014 I was told the job was filled and if I want to work for them to search the careers website.

I am not sure, but they spent the money to get me the FS poly and now they wont hire me. Its been two years and nothing.

Interview Question – The interview was not hard. It was all detailed technical questions relating to the job and its duties.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered a contingent offer pending a FS poly. I then took the FS poly and passed, and then was not hired. I have been trying for two years to get on and nothing. Two contingent offer letters but not real conformation.

At this point I am giving up on CACI.

CACI International Inc Interview

Chantilly, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in June 2010.

Interview Details Single interview with hiring manager.

Interview Question – What is your long term, 5 year, goal?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Depends on if they really want you. They will come up a bit, but still will be below whatever you request as long as you are not too out of bounds.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at CACI International.

Interview Details Communication with the company was good, and consistent. In all cases, the recruiter, hiring manager, and onboarder were working to get me in, get appropriate documentation, and keeping abreast of my other issues. Since the process was lengthy, they were sympathetic to me having to take an "inbetween" job until all my documentation was ready.

Interview Question – Actually, since I already knew the hiring manager, he was well aware of my capabilities. He said he was particularly impressed at how I managed the people who work for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is minimal, and most benefits are standardized. Salary had some negotiation room.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in October 2013.

Interview Details Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Procurement Training Specialist Interview

Herndon, VA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CACI International in August 2012.

Interview Details Several over the phone interviews was the initial method of interviewing. One face to face interview was held prior to my accepting the position. I was referred to this position by a previous colleague who was already at CACI prior to me joining them. She felt that I would be a valuable asset to the training team. She knew exactly what CACI was looking for and that I would be a perfect fit for this role.

Interview Question – How would I handle the training environment if during the class sessions the testing environment all of a sudden was non-functioning - knowing full well there was a lot of training material to cover in 4 days of classes.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I knew ahead of time what the hourly rate would be and I requested said rate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Arlington, VA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CACI International in April 2013.

Interview Details Received an Email from my schools careers office, saying they had referred me to CACI for a job in the Finance area. I got a call from HR with an initial set of questions through the phone during their first call. They then arranged for me to interview in their Arlington, Virginia office. Where I was interviewed by 3 other managers. They all had distinct personalities and two where very polite and helpful, one of them tried to be intimidating and challenged every word in my resume.

Interview Question – What is the Market Cap? what is Net Income? Tell me about a recent acquisition the company has done. Walk me through a V Lookup and an H Lookup funciton in excel.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interviewed at CACI International

Interview Details Good folks, however depends on the specific contract you'll be working on. Be flexible about what you’ll be doing however and you can always move to another program.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CACI International

Worked for CACI International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CACI International interview questions and advice. All 71 interview reviews are posted anonymously by CACI International employees and interview candidates.