CBRE

2.8

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane
    Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CBRE in August 2012.

Initial interview was with HR over phone. In person interview performed by Team Lead ( based in Sydney ). Really good coverage of questions -- not just limited to technical but also culture wise. Team Lead was great at answering my questions as well.

Interview Questions
    • What is the one thing your current manager would NOT miss about you   Answer Question

Due to personal circumstances I was required to move interstate, otherwise I would have taken the position.

Receptionist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CBRE.

Applied through company's website. Got a call from the corporate recruiter in Texas. Was told I was going to get a call from the hiring manager within a week but if not, then to contact the recruiter. Did not receive a call or email from the hiring manager. Contacted the recruiter via email but never received a reply.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE.

I was contacted for the position by an outside recruiter who set up the initial interview with the office manager. I met with the manager for about an hour, the office was lovely and the staff all looked friendly and happy - a welcoming office environment which I liked. Because this was a team structure I would need to be interviewed by the entire team so I went in for 2 subsequent interviews due to timing.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were pretty standard type questions, no personality type tests or "gotcha" questions   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at CBRE.

Applied online. Used a few employee referrals. Process took a few months. No real interview process, but more of a phone screen. Got a call back a few months later that I got the job

No negotiation

Client Services Specialist/Market Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE in February 2015.

Prior phone interviews went well, even after I told them that I do not have extensive Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience. When asked in person, I was immediately turned away and then offered an inferior position to my qualifications. Expert level graphic design is the first and foremost qualification for this position.

Interview Questions

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CBRE.

The job posting was not what I interviewed for. It seems that they have a team of Client Services coordinators with different specialties. As a current coordinator at another company with a marketing degree, I was ready to speak on my experience and it would be straight forward. I was really surprised when I sat down and they said they were looking for someone with strong graphic design skills. Apparently the opening was for a position that was more heavy in InDesign and marketing in the specialty. So specialized to the point where a Portfolio was needed at a future round of interviews.

Building Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE.

Phone interview, hiring manager phone interview, hiring manager face to face interview, offer given, drug tested, deep background check investigation, got the ok from HR and Hiring Manager for first day.

Interview Questions
    Sell yourself and dont settle for ok. Be reasonable and explain why you deserve a suitable salary.

Financial Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CBRE in January 2015.

Talk with Recruiter and got an in person interview schedule. Meet with two different teams in the Company. Both went well but the second meeting was more interesting and a better fit for myself. Overall, very good process and quick.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CBRE.

Started with a brief phone interview from a recruiter who asked very basic questions. The next interview was in person and it was pretty easy. Basic questions that dug down into my experience but nothing out of the blue or tricky. I turned down the offer for a third interview simply because the job didn't fit my needs but it seemed like a bunch of nice people from what I could tell.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't anything difficult or unexpected honestly. They just wanted to know more about my experience.   Answer Question

Appraiser Interview

Brief interview. They hire with very few filters. Simply require people to interview and are shown around. Not really introduced to any existing staff. Their company colors are green and white as well, also, in addition to.