CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2014
Updated 27 Sep 2014

2.2

Store Manager Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CVS Health.

filled out online application, completed virtual test. Was contacted a few days later for a phone interview. The day after was scheduled for interview with the DGM. Interview lasted about 90 minutes. Mostly discussed past experience and "what if" questions

Interview Questions
    • In which situation did you lead a team and with what results   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary offered was acceptable.

Paralegal Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health.

Phone interview, then the hiring leader would decide if you would be able to have an in person interview. The phone interview was similar to a verbal job application, I was asked typical questions you would see in a written job application. Nice and cordial recruiter. Asked about my experience, pay, current pay, availability, work status, strengths, and why you would like to work at CVS.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Be prepared to ask them questions   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/PSA Interview

The interview was in two parts on two separate days. One thing I wish I knew going in was that they expect you to have no life outside of work. They let you out on time but expect you work every single day and never call out, no matter how valid your reason.

Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CVS Health.

Process took 3 months, Spent more time speaking with HR, then I did during technical interview. management did not go into detail about job requirements, was not what I expected

Interview Questions
    • Pay rate was very low, had to get approval to increase   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at CVS Health.

Phone Screening- By Tech Recruiter
    Phone Interview- By project team members and Sr BSA
    In Person Interview - Project Manager and HR

Most of the interview process was quite smooth and questions were based on the previous experience and how I could use the experience in Cvs

Interview Questions
    • Phone Screening included : Recruiter at CVS asked typical questions on the years if experience, Visa type, salary expectations and when can u join if selected   Answer Question
    • Phone Interview: Recruiting team with others SR BSA in total 3 people taking the interview : Typical BA questions - including the SDLC phases and day to day activities in BSA role. Pretty much standard nothing difficult. You just have to make sure you maintain STAR technique while answering questions   Answer Question
    • Face to Face Interview : 2 people one project manager/ director and the other HR interviewed . Mostly all were typical behavioral questions. How would you handle situation if type of questions.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Davis, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CVS Health.

You are required to fill out a survey and perform a drug test. The survey was fun for me and it's pretty logical how you should answer some of the questions to get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected questions were the situational questions in the survey, "what would you do if...". Really not 'unexpected' just slightly obscure   Answer Question
    Ask for one dollar over the price they give you and just see if they can be flexible. It's work it not to get stuck working for $9 and hour only raising $0.50 a year.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I submitted the application online and contacted the store i was interested in and asked them to look at my application. i heard back from corporate within 2 months and was hired after a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • there wasn't anything unexpected. they will ask your experience and you will share with them what you want   Answer Question
    i didn't know what i was getting paid until i started

Pharmacy Technician Interview

online application-pharmacsit manager intervened me at store. most of are general question and asked questions off from resume. why cvs? introduce yourself? have u ever have any conflict with doctor? ask about education background.

Pharmacy Interview

I was already in pharmacy school and had been working as a pharmacy intern at another pharmacy for about 3 years. I contacted the intern coordinator to set up an interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CVS Health.

I participated in a full day interview. I saw multiple different individuals across the company. All short, 30-45 minute conversations. I found the interviewers to be friendly, engaging, and offering support throughout the day. There were no out-of-bounds or left field questions. They were fairly standard interview questions. Why work here, etc. The company is impressive, and the HQ has a great cafeteria.

Interview Questions

Worked for CVS Health? Contribute to the Community!