CVS Health Interview Questions

Updated 22 Apr 2015
1,003 Interview Reviews

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from the store manager a few days later. We had a quick conversation over the phone to schedule an interview. The interview was quick, we discussed my previous cashier and customer service experience. Overall, the interview was very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiation.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I knew someone who worked at the store. They told me to apply online. So I took an online test to see how honest I was. I then got asked to do an in person interview. The interview was very easy. Asked general question about my past history.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting to get out of this job.
      What are your available hours?

Answer Question

Tech Interview

Interview

had to phone screen and then have 1:1 and then group and then repeat the process 3 times finally ending up with multiple 1:1 interviews with multiple people over several hours - took way too long - over a couple of months

Cashier At Cvs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whiting, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health (Whiting, NJ (US)).

Interview

Met with manager, very basic questions. Wanted training on front end cashier before working the register in pharmacy. Later found out that is not true. it was this particular managers choice.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever work in retail? Are you consumer friendly?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CVS Health (Littleton, CO (US)).

Interview

Drawn out and confused. Spoke with several different HR reps, managers, team members. I should have taken the level of disorganization as a hint that this is not an employer of choice. The lack of communication from HR during the process was staggering. I felt like they were treating me as their fall-back school. They also were 20 minutes late to my presentation interview. Total lack of courtesy toward people who would like to join their organization. I have interviewed hundreds of people during my career, and I truly hope I never acted like this group did.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral stuff. They do conduct a presentation interview wherein you have to speak to the entire team. First time in my career that I faced the "rude interview." Either the panel member was coached to be a jerk or acted that way on her own, she nevertheless was a complete nuisance and added nothing to the discussion,   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Submitted application online to various stores. Got a call a couple of weeks later to come down for an interview. Asked basic questions about ways I've dealt with customers. Passed that then went in for some training

Shift Supervisor B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I applied online to the store(s) I was interested in, then I called the store and left my name with the manager so he could "pull my application". He called me back two days later to set up an interview for the next day. He then set up an interview with the district manager two days after my initial interview. I received an offer via email by the end of the week, along with consent forms for a background check and drug test.

Certified Pharmacy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

I had multiple interviews. They were getting new managers, I was interviewed by 3 managers and they all didn't know what they were doing. With all my experience they refused to give me more than minimum wage.

Interview Questions

Interview

Waited at least 4 weeks until I got a call for an interview. The process was pretty easy, you go in get asked a couple of questions and wait for another call.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CVS Health in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to schedule an interview a week and a half later. Scheduled an interview for the next morning and went in to a 1 on 1 interview with the store manager. The interview only really involved a couple of questions aside from scheduling and availability questions. Got an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing you think hiring managers are looking for when hiring individuals?   Answer Question