CVS Health

Updated 23 Nov 2014
Updated 23 Nov 2014

2.2

Tech Interview

i walked in with resume and i was hired on the spot.
    they were really short staffed and really need help.i walked in with resume and i was hired on the spot.
    they were really short staffed and really need help

Shift Supervisor B (Over Night Shift Supervisor) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guaynabo, PR (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

I was asked if I had a Drivers License and for haw long, for a Criminal Record Certifiquete, I was asked if had problems with the Law. Asked for previous Expiriences. Then the Owner tells me what my duties will be if I want the position. Wisch he finally offer me starting the same day I apply for. I was very happy to acept and said Yes I do.

Interview Questions
    • I really cant remember its been over (25) years. But I remember one thing, he siad to me. It depends on you how far you want to get. I always quept that in mine.   Answer Question
    It was nice and smooth.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CVS Health.

The interview was set up through my school with a bunch of other companies present. They made you fill out their application ahead of time. I only had the one interview, but I heard they called some people back for a second interview too. I interviewed with two people. I received an offer the next day, but some people still haven't heard anything (2.5 weeks later) and some people got an email stating that they think other candidates are better suited for the position. The offer includes your salary and other benefits, but they don't tell you the exact location that they want you to work. They also give you 30 days to respond to the offer. They were very friendly and the interview wasn't really intimidating at all. There were a few times where I forgot a word that I wanted to say and they helped me out without a problem.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really unexpected. The standard tell me about yourself of course and some other standard ones. There were a lot of scenario questions on how would you improve your business essentially. The most unexpected was along the lines of tell me about a time you had to adhere to/manage a budget, but other than that I feel like the questions weren't too unexpected.   Answer Question

I accepted an offer from another company.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

I applied online and the pharmacy manager called about 3 weeks later asking was I still available and did I want to come in for an interview. While on the phone he briefly asked about my experience and availability and scheduled me for an interview the following day. The interview was very quick and down to the the point no hard irrelevant questions were asked, they were mainly about experience and why I wanted to become a pharmacy tech. He was very pleasant and he assured me that the job was mine but he had to clear it with the store manager. A couple of day past with no calls or emails for the store so I decided to give him a call. He apologized for not getting back to me but there were some pharmacy tech being transferred around so the position was no longer available. He gave me a number to another cvs store that he sure was hiring and to call right away and give the pharmacist my information. I called right away as told and some the the pharmacist she told me that she would look into it right away and give me a call back. Two days later I called her and she told me she was just getting ready to give me a call and to come in for an interview the flowing day. Everything went well as expected and I was offered the position on the spot. The only hassle is the actual start date after waiting so long for the initial phone call and all.

Interview Questions
    • Non what so everything is cut and dry. Why do you want this job...   Answer Question
    Yes, ask for more then you really want to ask for and you'll get it if the experience is there.

Cashier Interview

i was looking for a part time position, and cvs was one of the first to call me back. Though i was nervous for the interview was easy. They asked very easy questions that were what a person should expect from an interview for a part time position. They replied back very promptly,and i was given the job. To prepare for the interview i would suggest looking at interview questions online to prepare as there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CVS Health.

Pharmacist called my cell phone and asked a few questions. Asked why I wanted to work there and my job history. Asked basic questions like whether or not I am in school. Explained that the job is very fast pace and require a fast learner.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CVS Health.

Interview took place at a career fair. The people were very nice and were actively looking to fill positions with new pharmacy graduates. It is best to know which areas are actually looking to hire that way you can interview with those looking to bring on new employees instead of just participating in the career fair. Process was very organized and well planned.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an employee that is very good at her job but comes in to work late and isn't very customer friendly.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CVS Health.

After applying, it took awhile to hear back. I waited at least a month or two before I finally got called in for an interview. But the interview itself though was fairly painless and overall laidback. The store manager was very nice and asked me basic questions, basically getting to know me as a person, some of my experiences, etc.. Then after the interview,the hiring process occurred straight afterwards and was quick.

Tech Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Employee Referral went to HR. In few days, I received an email from a contractor recruiter. She scheduled a call but never called me on the scheduled day. In few days, she wrote back and said she was on a holiday and asked for my availability again. The re-scheduled call was again skipped without any communication from her. Email and call haven't been responded for 2 weeks+ now.

How unprofessional and disgusting their contractor recruiters are and they just ruin the company reputation.

By hiring contractors who are NOT suitable to do their basic job responsibilities (schedule phone interviews, communicating dates/times accurately, respecting candidate's time, and basic business courtesy) is a bad idea for CVS Health.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CVS Health.

Applied online at the company website. Received a call from their main offices in Woonsocket, RI to set up an interview at the pharmacy. Went for the interview and met with the store manager. Very informal and asked simple question like "Why CVS" and "what type of future do you see with this company?" Also asked some scheduling and availability questions but all very simple.

Interview Questions
    • How will you deal with rude customers and people that get upset if their prescriptions are not ready on time? How will you deal with the pressure and the demands of the pharmacy during peek hours?   Answer Question