Cambridge Associates, LLC
www.cambridgeassociates.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Cambridge Associates, LLC Investment Performance Junior Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details Phone Interview : Questions about activities you done shown on your resume, strengths and weaknesses. Basic questions..

Interview Question – Why didnt you join any clubs or societies in school?   Answer Question

Investment Performance Junior Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details Round 1 - Campus Interview
Round 2 - Open House, interviewers are friendly with 3 of them, quite tiring as the questions are repeated. followed by a written test.

Interview Question – Why this industry instead of what you have studied.   Answer Question

Investment Performance Junior Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details 1st round- HR call
2nd round- competency qns with a manager & hr + 1 proof reading test
3rd round- 4x behavioural/ competency qns with 4 diff managers

Interview Question – what should we be concerned with if we decide to hire you   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in April 2013.

Interview Details It was a phone interview and HR asked me to go through my resume

Interview Question – not really difficult, but must say relevant things   Answer Question

Arlington, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Interview Details Really disappointed with this experience. I was looking to transition to a financial or investment analyst position. I heard about Cambridge and felt that it would be a really great fit. I had some related experience. I got an e-mail from a recruiter asking for dates and times for a phone screen and i responded back. A week past and I never heard back from her. I followed up with another e-mail and we finally set up a screen. I had a phone screen and then went in for an open house. Open house was a presentation. I had 3 interviews with a total of 4 individuals. They all asked the same basic behavioral questions. I asked for business cards (so I could send appropriate thank-you's) and only 1 person had one. There was also a case study basically asking you to summarize about a 20 page report (mostly graphs and charts) into a memo to the client. We were told we would probably hear back by the end of the week. I never received a courtesy e-mail or phone call stating that I was not selected for the next round of interviews.

Interview Question – None. They were all basic.   Answer Question

Investment Performance Junior Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Cambridge Associates, LLC in November 2011.

Interview Details Was called for a phone interview. Very concise and brief.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself doing at this company   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cambridge Associates, LLC

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Associates, LLC Investment Performance Junior Analyst interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Associates, LLC employees and interview candidates.