Campbell Soup Company Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

3.5

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Campbell Soup Company in March 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with two Campbell’s employees, a Brand Manager and their head of on-campus recruiting. The interview was primarily behavioral questions. The interviewers were generally pleasant & friendly. However, I was somewhat thrown-off & annoyed by the fact that my interviewers arrived 10 minutes late for the interview, and then opened the conversation by saying that they would need to cut my interview short b/c they had another interview in 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a company that you think is doing good marketing.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Campbell Soup Company

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Campbell Soup Company (Camden, NJ (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

There was an Initial phone screening - Then I was invited to a full day of 1 on 1s in Camden. Interviews were with brand managers and Vice Presidents and included typical fit, background, and teamwork questions and one interview included a case. The process was Fairly casual.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult portion was the case, but it was a conversational case, so not terribly difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation

minimal room to negotiate