Capgemini

636 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Question – Have not encountered any difficult questions yet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Question – Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Interview Question – What are your THREE biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant Role Interview

Assistant Role
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Question – I don't recommend this company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview Details Interview process was suppose to start at 9.30. I reached location around 9.30 AM. Collected the pass and there were lot of people. My interview was taken around 5 PM. Questions were related to design patterns, Basic Java, Spring.

Interview Question – Design Patterns   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview Details I got a call from HR and details about the HR interview. Interview process comprises of 3 rounds two technical and one HR round.I got my offer with in a week and the recruitment process is quite quick then expected.

Interview Question – About Oracle Architecture   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They usually offer what you deserve and best in Market.Rest is on your interview as I got excellent feedback for my interviews so they offered me the best package.

Security Analyst Interview

Security Analyst
Austin, TX (US)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details I had a phone interview as the result of an employee referral. The specific job they had open in Austin (Security) wasn't a fit with my prior experience, however the possibility of growing into it was put out there. However, as I was speaking, the interviewer was looking at other possible roles that I might fit. She instant messaged someone who does what I did previously, and found a team of contractors that travel. That was very impressive that she was looking out for me.

Interview Question – It was a first phone interview, so the questions weren't too difficult. There was one on assessing server size, which wasn't in my previous roles, and I was up front about that fact .   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Hiring process was very quick. I was given a phone interview where we discussed my skills and previous employment. Went over the job qualifications and requirements. I was called to have an in person interview the next day.

Interview Question – Very technical, I was asked very tough technical questions.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details It was a walk-In, so they had conducted basic Testing Apptitude and after that a technical interview round was there. I It was very easy technical Interview. Interviewer had asked me some basic testing questions.

Interview Question – How you will behave differently for the BFS client from any other Domain Client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation they have given one package thats it they can afford.

Sharepoint Administrative Interview

Sharepoint Administrative
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2012.

Interview Details Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION , Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION ,Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION, Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION

Interview Question – Personal questions   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!