Capgemini

633 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Question – Have not encountered any difficult questions yet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Question – Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Interview Question – What are your THREE biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant Role Interview

Assistant Role
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Question – I don't recommend this company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Interview Details Interview process was suppose to start at 9.30. I reached location around 9.30 AM. Collected the pass and there were lot of people. My interview was taken around 5 PM. Questions were related to design patterns, Basic Java, Spring.

Interview Question – Design Patterns   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details It was a walk-In, so they had conducted basic Testing Apptitude and after that a technical interview round was there. I It was very easy technical Interview. Interviewer had asked me some basic testing questions.

Interview Question – How you will behave differently for the BFS client from any other Domain Client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation they have given one package thats it they can afford.

Sharepoint Administrative Interview

Sharepoint Administrative
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2012.

Interview Details Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION , Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION ,Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION, Technical plus managerial round followed by HR ROUND FOR SALARY NEGOTIATION

Interview Question – Personal questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview Details First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in October 2013.

Interview Details basic technical question about DSA, DBMS and they will ask you to write a simple programe in any language of your choice either c/c++ and after that questions about your life and HR questions

Interview Question – why capgemini ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – campus selection

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details The hiring process starts with submitting your resume. After that when accepted you will get a phone call in which capgemini expresses their interest in you, nothing special. This phone call will be followed by a formal letter in which they express their interest in you. This letter also contains an invite for an interview. The interview is pretty standard. They asks you about your work history, what your ambitions are and why you think you are the right person for the job. When this interview is going well they will immediately inform you that they want to proceed to the next stage of the hiring process. The final stage of the hiring procedure is a skill assessment and psychological review.

Interview Question – Role play.   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!