Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated 24 Oct 2014
Updated 24 Oct 2014

2.9

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Questions
    Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Questions
    • Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question
    I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Assistant Role Interview

Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Questions
    Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I started my process at my university's career fair. I walked up to the table and introduced myself and explained my background and expressed interest in what roles they were hiring for. They were extremely helpful and very engaged the entire time. I was invited to some invite-only networking events and met with a number of current employees and learned about the different service lines offered through the company. Had my first round interview which was very behavioral and experience based.

Staff Consultant Interview

Applied through college, first round was mostly behavioral with a resume walkthrough. Asked to relate back to various experiences etc. Got a reply back for second round in 2 days. (2 hours long on site). Got to ask questions after.

Interview Questions
    • Situation in which you foresaw a problem and solved it.   Answer Question

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Applied through website, phone interview (~45min) with recruiter (general questions on you and the company), two in-person interview with project team leaders (1h each) with more intricate questions on your skills and achievements, then one last phone interview (30min).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, but you have to be well prepared.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiated, the offer was fair.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through the campus placement process on co cubes. There was a aptitude test...quants logic and verbal as 3 sections. pretty basic by it was to see how many questions u can solve in minimum amount of time. then was the g.d. topic "Future in I.T.". and then there was the interview... very easy.. asked mainly H.R. questions.

Interview Questions
    • questions about myself... what i have done in my final year project etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Behavioral, they'll hire you as long as you can have a conversation in english. Asked about co curricular activities, what technology have any knowledge it. Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what you will be doing once you are at the firm though.

Interview Questions
    • Absolutely none, I was a civil engineer undergrad at the time.They were just looking to increase their workforce. from 30000 employees they jumped to 50000 by the time if left after 3 years.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interview was set up online. I came to the interview professionally dress. A summary question was asked prior to actual interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. The interview was aprox. 20 minutes. The interview itself was about as warm as the Antarctic. In my experience I don`t believe I have been in a less friendly conversation in regards to applying for a position.

Interview Questions
    • A very vague question of what I considered reaching goals.   Answer Question