Capgemini Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014
658 interviews

Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Questions
    Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Questions
    • Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question
    I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Assistant Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Questions
    Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Senior Business Process Analyst Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Very efficient and engaged recruitment consultants who track your process and call you frequently to give you feedback or ask you haw you think you have done in the interview.
    The process takes a long time as there are many interviews and finding time with the interviewers is difficult
    Round 1: HR interview, Conf call
    Round 2: Competency interview. Senior Consultant. Conf call
    Round 3: Senior Consultant Competency/fit interview. Face to face
    Round 4: Case Study presentation and fit and skills interview with Head of Practice and Managing consultant.

Case Study is to suggest improvements for a recruitment process and to explain the overall benefits of a mature processes as well as benefits for the different stakeholders.

Interview Questions
    • They try to push you to the edge of your comfort zone to see how you react   Answer Question

They start making a very low basic salary offer that you need to negotiate hard. Wierd system of flexible package where you decide how to use the flexible benefits. This is done to keep the basic salary low.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in November 2012.

Test followed by Group discussion and then both technical and HR interview was conducted.It was little difficult in group discussion and test.Other than that process was smooth and easy to crack

Interview Questions
    • I was asked with a business scenario and given time to think of the requirements and put them down on a notebook   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2010.

- Questions focused on awareness in Project Management ,& Delivery Management concepts
    - Internal review was quite easy , external interview with Client was probing in testing the behavioural aspect , ability to drive the buy-in pushing consensus based decision making for cross-functional teams issue resolution
    - How to handle the conflict resolution scenarios
    - awareness of engineering practices ( Unit testing , code reviews , code deployment )

Interview Questions
    • Conflict resolution , issues faced in typical outsourcing projects - how to turn around the struggling projects   View Answer
    Be flexible , know the range for ballpark negotiations

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in May 2014.

online test: all the techinical question that to filling the blanks and multiple choice, technical interview : whatever we have updated in the resume, Hr round rest of the things i.e package and date of joining

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I was not careful in checking the daily language requirement in the job position posted for non English speaking country. The interviewer via phone, started to ask me question in that language. Since I am not fully proficient, I asked to speak slower in that language or in English, then I am immediately eliminated from the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not yet any difficult question, but just not being able to speak local language was good enough to eliminate me.   Answer Question

P4 Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2014.

Hi All i applied for Global Incident Manager position through reference and whole process took 40 days where i went through 2 rounds . 1 technical and 1 managerial . They were suppose to conduct one more client round but it got cancelled as my feedback was really good. I constantly kept in touch with the recruitment fellow and he was really helpfull and kept me updated with all the progress work .

Interview Questions
    • Interview was not at all difficult . few questions on Incident management plus scenerios   Answer Question

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!