Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Question – Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Interview Question – What are your THREE biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant Role Interview

Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Question – I don't recommend this company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Business Development Executive Interview

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details Capgemini HR are the worst HR I came across. After clearing the interview they took all the documents even before the HR round and then they started blackmailing with the joining date and on the package and finally released nothing..they will behave as if candidates are slaves

Interview Question – Technical rounds are easy to crack but dealing with there HR team are worst/   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details Worst Experience. I cleared first round, I was told that I will get call for second round. Still waiting for the call. When I emailed for clarification no response.
It seems like it was fake walk-in. I travelled from Mumbai to Pune for the interview. I won't blame the whole company but the team conducted walk-in on Date - March 1 & 2, 2014.
HR Team, You are representing a your company, please be aware of it.

Interview Question – Not really   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in April 2012.

Interview Details I had three rounds of interview, The first one was basic aptitude round, second one the Technical Round and third HR round

Interview Question – I faced question regarding Spring IOC, DI, ApplicationContext and BenaFactory. For Java it was related to basic OOPS concept, Collections, JDBC and Multithreading. Next round was HR round where HR bassically negotiated on Salary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was bit of hassle. The keep negotiating on salary.

Consultant Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details The interview process consisted of three rounds. The first round was an on-campus 30 minute interview, the second was an on-site interview in the Atlanta office and consisted of three 30 minute interviews. The final round was a phone interview with a senior partner that lasted around 30 minutes. The questions were fairly standard behavioral based, the only exception being a case study during the on-site interviews.

Interview Question – The interview questions were not that difficult, mainly behavioral based. The case study was not difficult either. The only one that was somewhat difficult asked was "How do you think you will handle the coding, since your background is not in computer engineering?"   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interviewed at Capgemini

Interview Details 3 rounds of selesction.. apti test, group discussion, Personal Interview..
In interview they were checking the confidence level of the candidates

Interview Question – Why Capgemini?
What if you didnt get selectd?
  View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Buffalo Grove, IL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2013.

Interview Details Interview process is pretty fine. They take usually 2-3 rounds. and the questions about the interviews depends upon the role and criticality of the projec.t. Mine was strainght forward. It was a critical req so was able to get thru in 2 rounds. the intital round is techincal and was pretty easy. managerial interviews is more or less like HR types.

Interview Question – Pretty easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was done as i was joining them as a contractor

Very Easy Interview

Help Desk Interview

Rome (Italy)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Capgemini in February 2014.

Interview Details I received a phone call by a human resource recruiter of Capgemini. I have the master degree in computer engineering with an high mark and they called me for an help desk position. I thought that maybe was for a level three so I went to the interview.
They offered me a first level help desk. I declined the offer.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, just the interview was part in english.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because I could have done the first level help desk after the high school not after a master degree.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice. All 564 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.