Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Capgemini.

Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Questions
    Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Questions
    • Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question
    I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Assistant Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Questions
    Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

first round was a written test which was followed by GD.....later that day in interview was conducted which was tech round and hr round was also embedded in that lone interview.
    All in all its a easy process and by having basic knowledge u can easily pass this process.

Interview Questions
    college offer so no negotiation.

Senior Consultant P4 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Good one round of technical questions ,2 nd round a mix of technical and managerial, proper communication and process to understand the candidate and his need.
    Short and quick closure of the process

Consultant - Salesforce Developer Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2014.

2 technical round and 1 HR round. But HR had decided to reject me before the interview process because my expected pay was more. Still she called me for interview and made me to wait for a long time. in fact i was alone in the end

Interview Questions
    • 1st round of interview was good. After that they made me to wait for 3 hours to take 2nd round. Even after that interviewer was not interested to take but HR forced him to have a discussion with me. Interviewer was so arrogant and he was not ready to listen anything. He was scolding me when I was explaining about my experience. He asked me to write a code to insert record using trigger and I made a silly mistake. He got angry and he said "I am done!!!"

He asked me only one question and he rejected me even though my first round was very good.
        Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Written test , Gd and a pi .. Not very tough to get through for an average c.sc student. But me being from a mechanical engineering background made it tough for me.
    Be open and confident and demonstrate your skills with some unique achievements and its not a tough thing to get through. All the very best

Interview Questions
    • How do u think u can manage to fit yourself into my company being from a totally different background   Answer Question

Service Desk Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview and work description is different.... no experience was taken into consideration for some and for some it was taken. This is something not really appreciable Wrong information was provided. Though working experience is completely different. It was good.

No option for negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

very simple process 1. had telephonic technical round, 2. Manager round in VC 3. got the offer

Don't go for the capgemini walk-ins where the ppls show off their technical competency, ask for telephonic discussion, and you may have one more F2F round with clients.

Interview Questions
    • all are interview questions, you can clear it easily by reading the .net interview questions and answers.   Answer Question
    you can negotiate if you are having offers in hand

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!