Capgemini

Updated 25 Feb 2015
Updated 25 Feb 2015

2.9

Graduate Consultant Interview

Online psychometric test then phone interview scheduled. Phone interview was casual, friendly. Enjoyed talking to the person interviewing me. Questions asked were nothing surprising. Why you wanna work here? What do you know about us? What stream do you want to get into? and resume run through

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Questions
    Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Questions
    • Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question
    I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Assistant Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Questions
    Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Business Analytics Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

1) CV and cover letter
    2) Phone interview
    3) Talent selection event
    - 3.1) Modelling challenge: A week before the interview, I was given a data set which I had to analyse and present the results on the interview day)
    - 3.2) Group case: This was my least favourite part. In a group of 4 interviewees, we had to read a case, discuss about it and present the solutions to the interviewers - the other candidates in the group are not necessarily applying for the same role.
    -3.3) Individual case

Interview Questions
    • 1) Phone interview: General motivation and competency-based questions; I did not have to do a case
      2) Individual case: Unexpectedly, I was given a HR case.

Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

Phone then assessment centre where it was more of a talent day. Met most of the team and got a good idea of how everyone worked together. Fairly standard process so if you're used to this you should be fine.

Risk Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

GD elimination round followed by 2 rounds of core finance interview which was followed by a round of HR interview. The HR round was more of a formality. The GD topic was on containment of systemic risk vis-a-vis the financial disasters we have witnessed at different times in history.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Knowledge about basic financial products and risks inherent in them
      2. How to mitigate risks
      3. If the govt (world over) have done enough to contain risk ? My views on it.
      4. Questions on the financial crisis - explaining what happened at product level.

Answer Question
    Not much to negotiate. They didnot listen. They were hard bent on the offer.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

two round first is telephone interview, ask about behavior questions. second round has two parts one is behavior question and the other is case study. make sure you know everything about your resume and has a clear career goal

Supply Chain Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

I met a JCP recruiter at my universities career fair where we scheduled an on-campus interview for later that week. The interview was very structured with both behavior and situation based questions. I waited a few weeks before I was contacted to go to a second interview at their DC (where the job would take place). While I was at the DC, I had a chance to go on a tour and be interviewed twice, both with two interviewers and both interviews lasted about 30 minutes. These questions were very similar to the first interview - still highly structured, but we did discuss matters that were not on their interview question list. Overall, it was a great experience. Every employee I met at JCP was extremely welcoming and everyone seemed to genuinely love their job.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of the questions began with, "tell me about a time when you..." most of them related to how I managed conflict, how I lead teams, etc. They wanted to know a lot about my prior class projects as well. The questions didn't seem unexpected to me, they were the typical interview questions you should expect.   Answer Question

compensation