Capgemini Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct 2014
Updated 18 Oct 2014

2.9

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

Capgemini are looking to build and ramp up their technical team. The position i was interviewed for was a Manager position for CRM and Mobility capabilities. This in include social media and Hybris.

Interview Questions
    Depending your personal situations and objectives you want to achieve

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Questions
    • Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question
    I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Assistant Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Questions
    Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Consultant Interview

Behavioral, they'll hire you as long as you can have a conversation in english. Asked about co curricular activities, what technology have any knowledge it. Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what you will be doing once you are at the firm though.

Interview Questions
    • Absolutely none, I was a civil engineer undergrad at the time.They were just looking to increase their workforce. from 30000 employees they jumped to 50000 by the time if left after 3 years.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Capgemini.

very lengthy and need to follow up for next steps.
    4 rounds of interview all about your profile

be sure when you negotiate for salary and try to stick to it

Stick to a figure and work for that

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interview was set up online. I came to the interview professionally dress. A summary question was asked prior to actual interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. The interview was aprox. 20 minutes. The interview itself was about as warm as the Antarctic. In my experience I don`t believe I have been in a less friendly conversation in regards to applying for a position.

Interview Questions
    • A very vague question of what I considered reaching goals.   Answer Question

Programmer Manager Interview

Senior level hire. Extended interview process with senior management in two countries via face-to-face and phone calls. Five interviews in total with the last one - which I was assured was a 'nice to have' - rescheduled three times due to the individual's availability. The recruiter and hiring manager were apologetic.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

I had applied through college. took us two days.We had 3 rounds overall. 1st was aptitude.Included above average questions. Quant was difficult.Logical section was lengthy with pi charts, graph interpretation and reasoning. some 400 people had taken up the test. Only 65 of us cleared. The next day we wer called for group discussion round. 11 people in a group. The topic was "Is India ready to takke up the role of global leadership". They check if u have a valid point. Dosent matter if u speak for long or not. all of us cleared gd in my group. 51/65 cleared gd. Next was our personal interview. Technical and hr together. depends on ur luck. if u get a hr for interview u will not be grilled techhnically though you must clearly know your projects and ur resume. if u get technical person be prepared to answer questions. few questions from technical they asked in my college are
    wat is sdlc? wat are thee different methods of software development? Wat are the types of inheritance in oop? my interviewer was a hr. he was really warm and made me comfortable. he asked me to tell about myself and then he asked me why had i chosen cse? i gave a detailed explanation. he was happy. then we moved on to technical. he asked me about python which was the only thing which made my rsume stand out. then some basic sql queries.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Applied through university career website. Was contacted for a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very basic and relaxed. They asked me to walk them through my resume and relevant experiences. All of this was followed by a period that was left for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is a challenge or unexpected circumstance that you had to deal with.   Answer Question