Capgemini

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Number of interviews: three. First one was a general interview with practice manager. Second one was with peers (very senior consultants) based on a case study question. Third one was with HR about salary etc.

Interview Question – Business case study was difficult (very generalised). Prepare to think on your feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave my initial expectations of salary $120k. I was offered salary at $110K.

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in June 2013.

Interview Details Initial telephone interview, followed by assessment day that is very focused on communication and presentation skills. This is followed by a one on one final interview with a director of the business line you have been chosen for.

Interview Question – What are your THREE biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Assistant Role Interview

Sydney

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details Competitive salary + super + annual bonus

Interview Question – I don't recommend this company.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Made me feel wanted until I hit day two after starting.

Consultant Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2012.

Interview Details Hiring and Interview Process is Smooth. Problems come during negotiation phase.

Negotiation Details – You will not be able to negotiate.Be very firm, else you will have a remorse after joining.
Same positions have different salaries based on their previous negotiations.

Consultant Interview

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Capgemini in December 2011.

Interview Details on campus

Interview Question – nothing as such all basic questions regarding programming   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Senior Consultant Interview

Pune (Brazil)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details 1 technical + 1 MR +1HR

Interview Question – Interview process quite simple and based on the resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negatiable

Drupal Consultant Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini in March 2014.

Interview Details It was telephonic round followed by managerial round. I was then asked to join banglore not mumbai with very low package. It's turn out be time consuming process

Interview Question – This came as shock to me when they ask me to show offer letter of another company.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – At any point HR was not able to convince whether it's location or Package. Would you believe it company asking me join on 15% raise to another location like banglore which is again very costly.

Developer Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Capgemini in September 2010.

Interview Details that depends on the technology

Interview Question – It is regarding the visionplus functionality   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview Details 2 Technical Rounds + 1HR round

Interview Question – What is the important aspect that you love about your job?
This question was asked during technical round.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated a little bit, but salary was above industry standard.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant P3 Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Capgemini in July 2010.

Interview Details The recruiter first setup a date for the interview which I later realized was a scheduled walk-in, which is mostly the case nowadays. I had to wait for a long time for my turn, almost 3 hrs, although there were just some 15 people and around 5 panelists. The interview process was pretty straight forward, just one technical round with mostly basic questions followed by a manager round. If you are handed over a HR form later to be filled, assume you have made it. But the interview process is individualistic, while mine was like a cake walk, my friend's was little more elaborate like questions in core java, j2ee and db. So there is not standard procedure.

Interview Question – Design a graph data structure by yourself, write class diagrams for the classes you would create for the same.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – HR would usually offer you better if you already possess an offer, they will try to compensate by giving joining bonus.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capgemini

Worked for Capgemini? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capgemini interview questions and advice. All 572 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Capgemini employees and interview candidates.