Capgemini

Updated 17 Nov 2014

2.9

170 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Relaxed and inviting. The individuals i met with were very pleasant and tried to make me feel welcome. They were not stoic or stiff and did not grill me about areas outside of my areas of expertise.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Capgemini.

Had first round in school. Basic behavior kind questions. ex. how you solve a difficult problem in team?
    After a week, received an email from HR to move to the onsite interview. Onsite has three rounds talking to three different interviewers one on one. One is a case interview.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I applied through university recruiting and heard back very quickly. I had a behavioral interview then got asked back for a group case study and presentation the next day. A few days later I got word I was invited to go to the next round at headquarters next week.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Was surprised to even be granted an interview with such a technology-laden company with my background. Wasn't expecting an offer for second rounds, didn't receive one - mostly in part to my lack of technological skills. Applied through campus recruiting, had a basic 35 minute, 1:1 interview. The interview went great, with a few subtle tests for personality and company culture matching. The recruiting was for Staff Consulting for SAP implementation, so it makes sense that others with at least basic business intelligence skills were preferred over me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. The interviewer's first question, which I perceived as a measure of personality, was what I would imagine being in place of the plain white wall behind her. After that it was just a discussion about my resume and what I could contribute to Capgemini.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I started my process at my university's career fair. I walked up to the table and introduced myself and explained my background and expressed interest in what roles they were hiring for. They were extremely helpful and very engaged the entire time. I was invited to some invite-only networking events and met with a number of current employees and learned about the different service lines offered through the company. Had my first round interview which was very behavioral and experience based.

Staff Consultant Interview

Applied through college, first round was mostly behavioral with a resume walkthrough. Asked to relate back to various experiences etc. Got a reply back for second round in 2 days. (2 hours long on site). Got to ask questions after.

Interview Questions
    • Situation in which you foresaw a problem and solved it.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Applied through website, phone interview (~45min) with recruiter (general questions on you and the company), two in-person interview with project team leaders (1h each) with more intricate questions on your skills and achievements, then one last phone interview (30min).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, but you have to be well prepared.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiated, the offer was fair.

Consultant Interview

Behavioral, they'll hire you as long as you can have a conversation in english. Asked about co curricular activities, what technology have any knowledge it. Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what you will be doing once you are at the firm though.

Interview Questions
    • Absolutely none, I was a civil engineer undergrad at the time.They were just looking to increase their workforce. from 30000 employees they jumped to 50000 by the time if left after 3 years.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interview was set up online. I came to the interview professionally dress. A summary question was asked prior to actual interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. The interview was aprox. 20 minutes. The interview itself was about as warm as the Antarctic. In my experience I don`t believe I have been in a less friendly conversation in regards to applying for a position.

Interview Questions
    • A very vague question of what I considered reaching goals.   Answer Question