Capgemini Interview Questions in United States

Updated 28 Oct 2014

2.9

164 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Capgemini.

Was surprised to even be granted an interview with such a technology-laden company with my background. Wasn't expecting an offer for second rounds, didn't receive one - mostly in part to my lack of technological skills. Applied through campus recruiting, had a basic 35 minute, 1:1 interview. The interview went great, with a few subtle tests for personality and company culture matching. The recruiting was for Staff Consulting for SAP implementation, so it makes sense that others with at least basic business intelligence skills were preferred over me.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. The interviewer's first question, which I perceived as a measure of personality, was what I would imagine being in place of the plain white wall behind her. After that it was just a discussion about my resume and what I could contribute to Capgemini.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

I started my process at my university's career fair. I walked up to the table and introduced myself and explained my background and expressed interest in what roles they were hiring for. They were extremely helpful and very engaged the entire time. I was invited to some invite-only networking events and met with a number of current employees and learned about the different service lines offered through the company. Had my first round interview which was very behavioral and experience based.

Staff Consultant Interview

Applied through college, first round was mostly behavioral with a resume walkthrough. Asked to relate back to various experiences etc. Got a reply back for second round in 2 days. (2 hours long on site). Got to ask questions after.

Interview Questions
    • Situation in which you foresaw a problem and solved it.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini.

Applied through website, phone interview (~45min) with recruiter (general questions on you and the company), two in-person interview with project team leaders (1h each) with more intricate questions on your skills and achievements, then one last phone interview (30min).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult, but you have to be well prepared.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiated, the offer was fair.

Consultant Interview

Behavioral, they'll hire you as long as you can have a conversation in english. Asked about co curricular activities, what technology have any knowledge it. Questions that have absolutely no relevance to what you will be doing once you are at the firm though.

Interview Questions
    • Absolutely none, I was a civil engineer undergrad at the time.They were just looking to increase their workforce. from 30000 employees they jumped to 50000 by the time if left after 3 years.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Capgemini.

The interview was set up online. I came to the interview professionally dress. A summary question was asked prior to actual interview. I was interviewed by 2 people. The interview was aprox. 20 minutes. The interview itself was about as warm as the Antarctic. In my experience I don`t believe I have been in a less friendly conversation in regards to applying for a position.

Interview Questions
    • A very vague question of what I considered reaching goals.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

Applied through university career website. Was contacted for a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very basic and relaxed. They asked me to walk them through my resume and relevant experiences. All of this was followed by a period that was left for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • What is a challenge or unexpected circumstance that you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Capgemini in October 2014.

I started the process through campus recruiting. I had one 30-minute behavioral interview on campus where I simply walked the recruiter through my resume and prior experience. I then had a 2-hour on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview consisted of a short case study, and two interviews with different consultants. I had my offer less than a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Walk me through the steps of switching from an old telecom system to a new one. What kinds of things should you consider?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Capgemini.

At that level, somewhat a breeze. Recruiter called, phone interview, peer interview. Had referrals so process may be different, The turnaround time was quick and the recruiter was helpful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with extensive travel? Kind of a trick question if you want to stay local which I did.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

First round phone interview. Its quite easy just basic java questions and there is a online assessment but not useful. I didn't do it and I got onsite.
    Onsite also easy questions like quicksort,arraylist. There are also a bunch of conceptual questions.