Cardinal Health Sales Development Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cardinal Health in May 2012.

The hiring process was very standard, first they had a phone interview, but it was about 8 months after I applied and I had completely forgotten about it. After they notified me that I was selected, they flew me up to Chicago, then shuttled a group of us to Waukegan, IL where their campus was. The first day we sat in a room waiting for our turn to give a 20 minute product presentation of our choice. Afterwards, we had a happy hour with the hiring managers.

Day 2 had three 30 minute interviews with anywhere between 2-3 hiring managers. We were told we would find out the next day who was selected (they never told us how many positions were available), but many of use didn't find out until 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • None, they were pretty typical behavioral interview questions   Answer Question