Cerner

Updated 30 Jan 2015
Updated 30 Jan 2015

2.6

Employee Interview

Slow, Dis-organised. Managed out of India. background check by HireRight (read the reviews about this company)
    The process took over 5 weeks and I heard very little throughout this time from CERNER, I suspect they think the Kansas City Induction will fill in the gaps.

No negotiation

Senior Analyst (Delivery Consultant) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Cerner in November 2013.

Three interviews back to back

Interview Questions
    They approved straight away. (I should have asked for more)

Mid-Senior Level Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cerner in March 2013.

Vague, misleading, mostly done over the phone via the US and one or two meeting in person in Sydney/Brisbane. Over sold in the process, too many steps in the process.

Interview Questions
    • You don't ask enough questions. HR involvement was non existent, the managers questions were inappropriate at times.   Answer Question
    Painful, it took 3 days to get a few extra thousand dollars approved, then very underwhelmed with the offer. Wouldn't budge on adding a bonus component.

Researcher Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cerner.

Overall hiring and interview process, took 3 months from initial application to phone interview. Still waiting to see if I make it to the next stage in the process. What I read from others, it usually takes 1-2 weeks to hear back. Then that is followed with an in person interview followed by offer within another 1-2 weeks.

Velocity Delivery Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cerner in January 2015.

Applied online and about two weeks I got an email to set up a phone interview, got a phone call interview the next week. The whole interview lasted about 30 minutes, interview wasn't hard basic HR questions and one STAR question then mostly talked about the company. Told about travel requirements and the next step in interview. Also talked about what each branch is responsible for. Wasn't a hard interview at all very friendly and easy to talk to

Interview Questions
    • Time I face a complicated situation how did I solve it   Answer Question

Velocity Professional Services Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cerner.

Went to a information session at school. Submitted my resume at a career fair. Heard from a recruiter a month later. Had an initial phone interview (how you heard about them, why the health care field, one or two behavioral questions). Got invited to Experience Cerner day, but I chose the Skype interviews because it was during finals. Exactly two weeks after my interview I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had a professor/someone at work give you two conflicting demands.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

3 rounds technical and 1 hr..It was project specific and team members will take interview but the first one to take will be the manager and then if he is fine the other members take it

Software Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cerner.

I applied online and through their website. They responded with an Interview offer within 2 hours.
    First interview was through the phone and mostly HR questions. Second interview was through Video and the interview just asked about past projects, some behavior questions, and then asked me to design a class to handle allergies. I have two more back to back interviews with them that are the final round.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me how I handled feedback and criticism. He also asked OOP questions about designing a class for allergies.   Answer Question

Delivery Consultant Interview

Phone interview followed by a full day of interviews at the Cerner campus in Kansas City. At the campus there were three interviews. There was also a dinner the night before the interviews.

Production Owner Interview

I was promoted so the interview was just a informal chat with the manager of the position. It was easy and there was no pressure. When I had my initial interview it was pretty easy also.