Charles River Development

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at Charles River Development

Interview Details Phone interview was followed by in person interview, analytical test and reference check. The interview process was quick except that the recruiter whom I interacted never even cared to explain about the benefits, company etc and was just simply rude.

Interview Question – One of the person who interviewed was very critical of the company policies especially the 9 hr a day and no work from home policy. This was very uncomfortable as well as surprising especially during the interview process.   View Answer

Fix Analyst Interview

Fix Analyst
Burlington, MA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charles River Development in May 2014.

Interview Details Totally 4 rounds of interview was taken for this position which includes 2 senior members, 1 manager and 1 written on Analytical and paragraph writing.
Interviewers are mostly concentrating on my previous projects experience and willingness on open position.
Once I cleared all the above, they arranged an Telephonic round with VP.
I appreciate their Recruiter and Interview process is quiet fast as per my request.

Interview Question – I felt the most difficult part was Analytical test   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Implementation Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview Details Strong focus on financial services industry knowledg and experience. A similar focus on project management, business analysis, and communication skills - you must be excellent in all three to have any chance.

Interview Question – Talk me through specificv examples of a project you have managed in the financial services industry   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Reaspnable - they communicate and make decisions quickly

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Software Engineer Co-Op
Burlington, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charles River Development in November 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process was pretty easy going I liked the recruiter a lot. The interview was a couple hours and started with a logic test as you might see in a college math logic class. Then There were 4 or 5 separate 1 on 1 interviews with different levels of employees: developers, team leads, and a director

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions were tough for my lacking of expertise but not particularly difficult. Data structure questions, object oriented focused questions, etc.   Answer Question

Would Rather Not Say Interview

Would Rather Not Say
Burlington, MA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview Details Phone screen followed by a full day of interviews, an an extemporaneous writing sample

Interview Question – You are often asked to rate your own skill level in key areas   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Charles River Development in February 2012.

Interview Details Met with 4 different teams, had a tech test. Had to sign NDA.

Interview Question – Can't talk about it, but know physics and ood :)   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Product Support Specialist Interview

Product Support Specialist
Burlington, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Charles River Development in March 2013.

Interview Details Pretty standard interview process with one round of interviews including an exam.

Negotiation Details – Offer was put on the table with no negotiating available and accepted the offer regardless.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Charles River Development in November 2013.

Interview Details I reached the recruiter in CRD, and she matched me between teams. I got a phone screen with the team leader and we talked a lot about my previous experience. Then the leader asked me questions in the middle about the knowledge I used.

Interview Question – difference between mutex and semaphore   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Implementation Consultant Interview

Implementation Consultant
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Charles River Development in October 2013.

Interview Details I have previous experience working with CRD, and decided to reach out and apply for the IM position. After extensive discussion with the recruiter, and an in person interview with 4 employees - I felt they had the opportunity to get to know me very well as a person/potential employee. I was able to ask adequate questions, and was satisfied with the process.

Interview Question – Since you are speaking with members of the team that are above your level coming in, they truly test every strength and weakness. By far the most difficult was the analytical test at the end of the interview.   Answer Question

RM Interview

RM

Interviewed at Charles River Development

Interview Details Be prepared to discuss Capital Markets, past clients, and somehow elaborate how you're technical, because the CEO only wants techy folks these days.

Interview Question – Discuss all aspects of your technical background.   Answer Question

Worked for Charles River Development? Contribute to the Community!