Charlotte Russe

Average Difficulty
97 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in March 2014.

Interview Details I walked in and got an application then turned it in the next day. About a week later I got a call asking me to come in for an interview. I was late, so I had to interview with the next group (with 3 other girls). A few days later I got a call saying I got the job and to come in for orientation. In orientation, we set up our employee profiles, filled out our tax information, our availability schedule, and the company's policies.

Interview Question – What do you do if you see someone stealing?   View Answer

Miami, FL (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in July 2012.

Interview Details applied in person, got application from the store and returned it when completed. followed up a few days later with a phone call and got an interview. group interview. seemed very calm and relaxed. hiring manager seemed to know what she was doing.

Interview Question – what style do you bring to the store   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate

Interviewed at Charlotte Russe

Interview Details I applied in store and was interviewed on the spot. The manager asked questions about fashion preferences, availability, past experience in retail and past experiences with costumer related services. They prefer employees who will be flexible with their schedule and can stylishly represent/sell the company

Interview Question – What would you do if a costumer asks for something we do not offer   Answer Question

Pt Key Holder Interview

Pt Key Holder
Chicago, IL (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details They were opening up a new store at a new location and they had a table in the mall with applications. I filled one out right on the spot and gave it to the manager there. Almost a week later I received a call asking me to come in for an interview. I first interviewed with the store manager and she asked me what were some of my favorite trends out now, when did I make a mistake and how did I fix it. Then the next day she called back asking if I can come in the next day and interview with a store manager at another location. She asked me what were my responsibilities at my other job, what shrink meant among other things. Then they called me the next day so I can go on one last interview with the district manager. She then asked me what I look for in a company and other questions. The whole time it was two of us interviewing. They then called me a week later saying I got the job.

Interview Question – What do you look for in a company?   Answer Question

Augusta, GA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in February 2013.

Interview Details After I filled out my application, I was called a week later for an interview. I arrived thirty minutes early and I had to wait for the rest of the girls for a group interview. The questions were behavioral based.

Interview Question – How do you deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Cerritos, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in November 2012.

Interview Details I was given one group interview by the manager. She asked random customer service related questions. There was nothing out of the ordinary that I cam across. This was my first job interview, in fact, my first job ever. Prior to my interview, I studied the standard interview questions as anyone else would. You will be given a few minutes in a group to put together an outfit and sell it to the manager. Try to speak up and take lead, that's what they are looking for. After being hired, I received no training but learned by helpful coworkers when available. Not a difficult job to get the hang of, just basic knowledge and kindness to public was all that was expected.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit to our company. Standard question, but always tricky!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, just accepted job upon offer.

Charlottesville, VA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in May 2014.

Interview Details went in filled out the application, had an interview the very next day with the assistant manager, afterwords I met with the store manager who then asked if I would be interested in a key holder position because of my retail experience (key holder position not available until August.

Interview Question – none they were all very basic   Answer Question

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Merchandise Coordinator
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details First they called me for a short phone interview with HR, we just went over my resume. Then, I went to the HQ for a 1:1interview with 3 people from the department. It was a very average interview, no hard questions, more like a mutual conversation.

Interview Question – Very average questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Syracuse, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe.

Interview Details I went through 2 interviews. About an hour after the second interview I was hired. Very casual interviews. He asked a lot about work history. Laughed and carried on about himself more than asking questions about my strengths.

Interview Question – Have you ever stolen anything or helped anyone steal something?   View Answer

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Auburn, MA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Charlotte Russe in October 2010.

Interview Details Standard. Apply, meet qualifications, 3 Interviews, Job!

Interview Question – Why should Charlotte Russe hire YOU?   View Answer