Chartis Insurance Company

52 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2014.

Interview Details I went through the common aptitude test ,then one telephonic interview round and then 2 rounds of personal interviews.The interview process was rigorous and the interviewers stressed on each and every aspect of the resume.every thing from academic record to extracurricular activities were taken into consideration and given importance.In general an overall profile with balanced amount of every aspect was given preference over one completely inclined towards either academics or extracurricular.

Interview Question – Iwas interviewed by a manager who had his bachelors in chemical engineering. He noticed i had experience in electronics and programming so he started asking questions from digital logic and java programming.This was very unexpected,especially after knowing he was from a very different back ground.

My advise to people applying for the job and/or taking the interview: be prepared to answer about each and every thing you have mentioned in your resume.I had mentioned i played for the city cricket team and was asked questions about it.So just be honest and give it your best shot.These people really know their work well.

Financial Analyst Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in October 2012.

Interview Details Got a call from HR to do a phone screen interview. Few days later, an in person interview was setup. I was given a 45 minute technical exam. I thought I did pretty well. That weekend Super Storm Sandy hit and never heard back from HR, even after sending out emails to check on the status of the position and process.

Interview Question – Complete a SQL quiz   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview Details I registered an internship course during school. The professor sent resume to different countries. Fortunately, I got Charits interview. The interview process was straightforward and pleasant. The HR person asked questions based on resume and some behaviors questions.

Interview Question – What's your favorite book?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2013.

Interview Details one interview w 3 VPs, very laid back, top VP did most of the talking, warm and friendly

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in April 2012.

Interview Details 1) 10 Minutes HR phone Interview
2) Line Manager f-f interview (30 Mins)
3) Assistant Manager Interview to describe the job capacity

Interview Question – 1) Scenario Questions: What kind of suggestions you could make, for instance, a domestic helper committed suicide at the employers home but accidentally killed a person on street, to the existing household insurance?

2) What are your opinions on our travel insurance coverage? What else you could add, or feel unnecessary?

Reason for Declining – Better offers from other bank

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview Details I interviewed with human resources and two financial managers. It was extremely difficult as long as you can be personable and interesting. Standard, basic interview questions. Managers were both very knowledgeable about the position and what they wanted out of it.

CAT Account Analyst Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in March 2013.

Interview Details apps then 2 pi's, was the selection process. apps are pretty easy to get through since there is no negative marking. then comes the pi, over there all the people in the interview panel were very professional that they dont try to screw you up.

Interview Question – If you handle an ethical situation in the company, how will you deal with it?
and they explained to me the situation also.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation per se. they quoted a salary during pre placement talk.

Senior Trial Attorney Interview

Interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company

Interview Details One interview and it was a general getting to know you. No curveballs. Its a relaxed place and that was communicated at the interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company in February 2011.

Interview Details Very fast and efficient. I received a call for an interview within about a week of applying. Interviewers were very professional and informative about what they're looking for with respect to the position and the direction of the department.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Questions revolve around background and what can you bring to the company.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Chartis Insurance Company.

Interview Details Pretty simple process. Met with an HR/in house recruiter then met with 3 other guys.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chartis Insurance Company

Worked for Chartis Insurance Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chartis Insurance Company interview questions and advice. All 52 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Chartis Insurance Company employees and interview candidates.