Chiquita Brands

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interviewed at Chiquita Brands

Interview Details Entered in through the back door. Interview was informal and lax. Interviewed with two managers. the questions were very straight forward and easy to answer. environmnet was very relaxed

Interview Question – Questions involved explaining resume. relating past job experience to current position   Answer Question

Process Engineering Manager Interview

Process Engineering Manager
Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in January 2014.

Interview Details Initial contact from unknown person asking to connect via LinkedIn, followed by phone conversation and introduction. Further phone screening by HR, then multiple face-to-face interview (one day, 6 separate interviews 45-60 minutes), multiple follow-up in-depth phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to fill the gap between what you have done and this new business?   View Answer
  • What book or literature has had biggest impact on your professional existence?   View Answer
  • What do you expect to be your biggest challenge in this role?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Network Interview

San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in November 2010.

Interview Details I guess this is a very interesting company that offers some opportunities and benefits but they must be focused on the compensation to the employees that I consider needs to b reviewed.

Interview Question – What does passive state means on EIRGP   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very fast

Transportation Planner Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in September 2013.

Interview Details 1. Initial phone screening with HR recruiter
2. Phone interview with transportation manager
3. In person interview at headquarters with 2 transportation managers at the same time, one manager was in HQ, the other manager had to conference call from California

Interview Question – What have you done to improve operations, such as saving money or time?   Answer Question

Service & Support Analyst Interview

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in May 2013.

Interview Details Was emailed to schedule a phone interview. In the phone interview she asked about my employment background. There was one requirement of the job to know how to work with Blackberry Enterprise. Once I stated that I hadn't worked with that before (which was not listed on my resume in the 1st place), she ended the call stating it was a requirement.

Interview Question – Basic questions about your background   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in January 2012.

Interview Details I had a phone conversation with the Head of Recruiting and then and in-person. From there, then came back to meet several HR Generalists and the Head of HR. After that I had several more conversations with the Head of Recruiting and we also met again for coffee. This was a new role and we were working out the details. Overall, the process moved quickly.

Interview Question – Pretty straight forward. Multiple behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered, I countered, they accepted.

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in January 2013.

Interview Details Applied online received a call next week; was placed on hold for 5 minutes after she came back was told that because I have a degree in a social science "I shouldnt apply for this position" and "why am I applying for jobs outside of the state"

Interview Question – typical behavioral questions   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in August 2012.

Interview Details A phone interview with HR, followed by phone interview with Hiring Manger

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral questions. They asked me whether I am familiar with Access.   View Answer

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in July 2012.

Interview Details Initial Phone Interview

Interview Question – They wanted to know if you have used Microsoft Access.   View Answer

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Chiquita Brands in June 2012.

Interview Details It was an initial phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the outgoing Supply Manager, then a personal interview with the outgoing and incoming supply manager.

Interview Question – What is the most creative thing you have ever done at work?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Chiquita Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chiquita Brands interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Chiquita Brands employees and interview candidates.