Cigna

Cigna Interview Questions

Updated 15 Oct 2014
Updated 15 Oct 2014

TECDP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cigna.

Contacted through a school recruiter, Set up a 1st round behavioral interview. Recruiter did not call for the interview, rescheduled later. 1st round was a telephone conference with 2 interviewers. Mostly behavioral, some questions about technical projects. Was asked if I had any questions and given more info about the position.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you presented a creative idea that you wished that you hadn't?   Answer Question

With the Account Management Team Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna.

Interview went very well! First interviewed with a guy that was very nice and asked to come back for another interview. The second interview was with two ladies that explained in detail the job description. The two ladies asked more and harder questions. I would say be prepared and do lots of research on the company! They are really big on management and how quickly interns are willing to adapt to the workload.

Interview Questions
    • Questions that revolved around management and how i would handle certain tasks.   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cigna.

First interview was over the phone. It was long and pretty redundant, but the questions were easy to understand and easy to respond to. Still waiting to hear back about the second round of interviews. May or may not accept if offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where someone wasn't pulling their weight on a team.   Answer Question

Cigna Senior Personal Advocate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

I applied and received a call for an interview about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview a week later. The process was fairly formal. I was asked behavioral based questions.

Actuarial Interview

I receive a phone interview for the job. The questions are all behavioral questions. I have wanted to work for Cigna for a long time, so when I finally got a chance to interview I was most excited. However despite not getting an offer, I do not think that this is the type of place I would want to work anyway. Upon entering the room with the interviewer, I was simply asked in a rude tone "why would I hire you"

Interview Questions
    • I do not think that this is the type of place I would want to work anyway. Upon entering the room with the interviewer, I was simply asked in a rude tone "why would I hire you"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cigna.

Filled out application online, face to face interview, easy questions, nothing really stood out. Typical customer service experience was necessary. The shift hours are not really good. And the building was kind of difficult to find.

No negotiation

Actuarial Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cigna.

Applied on line. Got interview opportunity a few days later. Not so technical. Asked to explain actuarial words to non statistics people. And some background questions. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Not so technical. Asked to explain actuarial words to non statistics people   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Applied through indeed and received a call from a recruiter one week later. I was then asked to come in and interview with 2 managers. It was a complete behavioral interview. "Tell me a time" It was a positive overall experience. The recruiter contacted me 4 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to solve a customer issue with minimal resources.   View Answer

Account Install Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

Once applying on-line, I was contacted quickly, I had a phone interview with the Manager who works at another location and then a personal interview with the direct supervisor. I had a great impression from both interviews. The Manager was very friendly and the interview flowed very nicely. The supervisor was very down to earth and seemed like he encourages ideas and independent thinking but also team work. Very positive experience and I have since then received a job offer and am very impressed with their organization and information available before my first day of work.

Interview Questions
    • The questions all seemed reasonable and expected.   View Answer
    The offer was slightly lower than I expected but this is a positive career change for an experienced worker. Based on their communication around the range and what they offered, including their overall benefits package, I am pleased and looking forward to starting work with Cigna.

Claims Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cigna in September 2014.

I applied through indeed and within a week I was emailed to take an assessment. Upon passing I was email again explaining the job the next steps and the hours alone with the training schedule. I had a phone interview then a in person interview with 4 people then the vp.

Interview Questions
    • 20% of 200.
      Behavior questions
      Situational questions
      Why you
      What do you know about Cigna
        Answer Question