Cintas

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated 13 Nov 2014
Updated 13 Nov 2014

Account Manager Interview

It took a few weeks before interview took place, it was for First Aid and Safety. My base was out of Woburn, Massachusetts but I worked in Maine. I interviewed at their Westbrook, Maine Uniform Sales offices. It was a laid back easy interview and was offered the job immediately.

40,000

Production Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 rounds of interviewing. All of the questions were behavioral based..."Tell me about a time where....". Cintas has a meticulous hiring process to ensure that they are hiring "A" players that they can keep and retain.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing you would change about your old job?   View Answer

I declined because I had a better offer at another company.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

It was a quick first interview on campus. The HR manager spoke quickly and asked a lot of questions in a row, barely pausing to let me answer or digest my responses. Then, she left some time at the end for a current Management Trainee, who also sat in on the interview, to talk about her experiences so far in the program. She then let me ask some questions. The way she answered my questions seemed like she was trying to convince me to work for Cintas, more than I was trying to convince her to hire me. Other reviews of this program on Glassdoor are accurate- I have a friend in the program who told me the same exact things and does not like the program at all.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to keep crucial details from falling through the cracks   Answer Question

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Cintas.

Interview was laid back and professional. Cintas used to go on referrals, but now you have to apply through their website - boo! I went through a referral so it was easy. Not sure what it's like for those submitting resumes that have to go through computer systems and hr before getting to a manager.

Interview Questions
    • All questions asked were standard interviewing questions about background and job skills.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

I got initial contact with Cintas through my university and have gone through the first round of interviews. It was pretty basic, "walk me through your resume" questions with an HR guy. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to keep something from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Got an interview after meeting them at my school job fair. The interview was on campus, dress attire was business professional. They will contact you through phone and email to confirm interview date.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were situational based, so you just need to prepare for that.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

5 interviews and no guarantee for a job. A big waste of time since they will lie about the wages. they will ask you a bunch of questions about why you want to work here and they make it seem like they pay more than average, but it's actually far below based on the strenuous labor and unsafe work environment.

Interview Questions
    10.50-12.50 an hour. you would have to be stupid to say you would take less than the range they offer.

Sales Scholar Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Had to go through 5 interviews. Consisted of phone interview's, one on one's and meeting the general manager. You will be interview by the national training and sales director so be ready and be prepared. If you want to work in sales, sell yourself.

I had not gotten what I orginally asked for but I made more than what I was previously making. You get out of life what you expect.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

2 week process that consisted of 3 interviews then I was asked to come in for half a day for a "ride along" which I was promised compensation for regardless if I was offered the job or not. The first interview was one on one and very professional. The 2nd interview consisted of two people interviewing which one seemed interested the other did not. The third interview was a phone interview. Overall I thought I had aced all three. The ride along was a mess and consisted of me first watching a phone agent doing her daily job. She was 15 minutes late and a very poor at trying to train.then I was thrown on phone calls for 2 hours which I handled great under the circumstances. Was totally expecting to get this job then was EMAILED a rejection notice and never compensated! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I tried to contract my original interview contact to get feedback and after 4 attempts finally have up. Salary for position was in the $16-17 range.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a time when you were taken away from a task and knew it would put you way behind. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

FS Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA (US)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

still in the process, at this time. First had a call with the sales manager. Then a face to face interview, which lasted about an hour. Next was attending a sales team meeting, sitting with a rep during phone prospecting, and finish the day doing a field ride with a rep.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't win the business, what went wrong, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question