Cintas

Updated 16 Dec 2014
Updated 16 Dec 2014

3.1

Management Trainee Interview

You have to go through 4 interviews (phone, 1st, 2nd, & final in-depth), reference check, and background/drug screening. Use the STAR technique while answering interview questions. Situation/Task presented, Action taken, & Results of your actions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to learn from a mistake you made?   Answer Question

FS Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

Multiple interviews with multiple sales managers, director, and the VP of sales for the region. Questions were behavioral types where you provide a specific example of how you handled situations.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather be a winner on a losing team or a loser on a winning team?   Answer Question
    I was able to get an additional $2,000 salary bump.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas.

I met the Cintas recruiters at the Career Fair on my campus. I was not interested in Cintas but as I was walking out of the Career Fair I thought of stopping by to see what they were about. One of the male recruiters had told me "I was watching you walk around the Career Fair hoping you would come over here." Inappropriate to say the least but I was new at this process. I applied online to a Managment Trainee position and they called me back to have an interview on campus. I met with two recruiters, one who had only been working with Cintas for a couple months. After the interview, I felt I did great, and they told me I had to meet with their manager next store. This manager asked me about 20 situational questions that were hard to answer. I pulled it together and felt I did okay. I followed up with all three interviewees after the interview and never heard back from either one of them.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you stopped something negative from happening before it happened.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Cintas.

Too hard and long at the end is not worse it. 6 different managers ask u things, donttttttttttt don't don't don't don't Dont take the job . u need to work for money, not for free , u can make same money flipping burgers or pizza

Non

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

I have been through a fair amount of interviews in my life time but I have to say this is the hardest most intense interview I have ever been through. You will go through at least 6 interviews. The 1st will be with a recruiter over the phone (less then a half hour) basic breakdown of your background. 2nd is also with a recruiter over the phone (little less then an hour) basic interview questions. 3rd is an in person interview with the sales manager (almost 2 hours) ALL behavior question. 4th interview is a ride along with a current sales rep (full day). 5th is an in person interview with sales director (over an hour) basically all questions about your background, some behavioral, and some basic interview question. 6th is with the Vice President of sales (over and hour) were you are basically going to get grilled about anything he sees as a red flag or where you may not be qualified and a lot of personal question. Overall I would definitely suggest doing the interview even if you have no intention on taking the job, because if you can survive this interview then you can literally nail any interview. Great learning experience for interviewing. In regards to the position itself, Facility Services Sales Representative just translates into glorified door to door toilet paper salesman.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral question and questions about your personal life to throw you off   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cintas.

Human Resource screened my application and sent me to three interviews. First one being with a Sales Manager, Second was with a Plant Manager and Third with the General Manager. Over all, incredibly easy interviews. The managers didn't follow the question sheet-more of a 'getting to know you process. They talk more than they interview.

I was told by the one manager that a hand full of managers will interview me separately. Then the final decision is set to a group decision. If just one doesn't agree with the candidate and the rest do, they will not go forward with that candidate.

HR seems a bit unorganized. Has management team helping. Very hard to get a hold of (2 month process). 2 months, 4 interviews and then received a message on voice mail saying I wasn't the candidate of choice. Was told to contact HR for feedback-still waiting...naturally.

A Very friendly bunch-but don't get your hopes up.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Met recruiter at career fair. Brief informational session day before interview. Very formal interview process. Interviewed by 2 people. STAR questions. Definitely come prepared with situational answers and experiences. Know resume very well

Advanced Management Partner Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Cintas.

Mutiple interviews consisting of extensive dive into culture and ability to jump in with the team to work and hold the team accountable. Met a to of leadership at different locations who shared a ton about the company and its culture.

Interview Questions
    Amazing offer so really little negotiation

Account Manager Interview

It took a few weeks before interview took place, it was for First Aid and Safety. My base was out of Woburn, Massachusetts but I worked in Maine. I interviewed at their Westbrook, Maine Uniform Sales offices. It was a laid back easy interview and was offered the job immediately.

40,000

Production Supervisor Interview

The hiring process consisted of 4 rounds of interviewing. All of the questions were behavioral based..."Tell me about a time where....". Cintas has a meticulous hiring process to ensure that they are hiring "A" players that they can keep and retain.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one thing you would change about your old job?   View Answer

I declined because I had a better offer at another company.