Cintas Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct 2014
Updated 18 Oct 2014

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

Got an interview after meeting them at my school job fair. The interview was on campus, dress attire was business professional. They will contact you through phone and email to confirm interview date.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were situational based, so you just need to prepare for that.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Cintas.

I got initial contact with Cintas through my university and have gone through the first round of interviews. It was pretty basic, "walk me through your resume" questions with an HR guy. Very friendly and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to keep something from slipping through the cracks.   Answer Question

SSR Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

5 interviews and no guarantee for a job. A big waste of time since they will lie about the wages. they will ask you a bunch of questions about why you want to work here and they make it seem like they pay more than average, but it's actually far below based on the strenuous labor and unsafe work environment.

Interview Questions
    10.50-12.50 an hour. you would have to be stupid to say you would take less than the range they offer.

Sales Scholar Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cintas.

Had to go through 5 interviews. Consisted of phone interview's, one on one's and meeting the general manager. You will be interview by the national training and sales director so be ready and be prepared. If you want to work in sales, sell yourself.

I had not gotten what I orginally asked for but I made more than what I was previously making. You get out of life what you expect.

New Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cintas.

After a half hour phone interview, I went in for an interview with the manager and never received a call back. Questions included how you handle stress, communicating with other team members, and prioritizing workload.

Management Trainee Interview

Screening with HR Manager, complete aptitude test with logic, personality, IQ questions, interview with multiple General Managers of different locations, interview with VP of Canada. Each GM discusses which location best suits your personality, abilities and coachability.

Interview Questions
    • What are some negative things your friends would use to describe you   Answer Question
    No room for negotiation

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

Overall is was not an extremely challenging experience. They definitely follow a detailed interview process. Candidates should be prepared to answer behavioral based questions and need to dress professionally - wear a suit.

Interview Questions
    • no question stood out as being difficult, it was your basic behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate - was happy with offer

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cintas.

Uses STAR method of interview. Second interview: questions not relevant to position applied for, questions not relevant to experience, skills or aptitude. Interviewer was unprofessional in tone of voice and attitude.

Service Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cintas.

This is a very long process. You will meet with at least 4 people and have 3 formal interviews. If they like you they will have you do a route ride along. This is followed by an interview with the top person at the location, the General Manager. If they want to proceed they will do an electronic reference check, a background check and you must pass a drug test along with a DOT physical.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are scripted and very generic. Most questions they will ask you to think of a situation then tell them about what you did and explain the result of the action   Answer Question
    They will be flexible on starting pay and benefits

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took about 5 weeks. I first interviewed with the market sales manager; next, I had a field ride with a sales rep; then, I had an interview with the sales director; the next week I had an interview with the GM; finally, I had an interview with the VP of sales. Two weeks later I received a call from the sales manager (first person I interviewed with). He said they hired another candidate and that I needed more experience. I am thankful for the interviewing experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult interviews were with the sales manager and the sales directors   Answer Question