Citi

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Citi in January 2012.

Interview Details The Hiring Process was quick. 1 Phone Interview with the HR Representative. In Person interview with 1 to 3 individuals within 2 days and hired by the 4th day from Phone Interview.

Interview Question – We aren't here to baby sit. Can you provide examples of your efficiency and your independent work style?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Streamlined and painless. They offered higher than expected. Accepted Offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview Details Initially was contacted by recruiting department based out of New York to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was conducted by the recruiting specialist; then details of the phone screen were passed along to the hiring manager to determine if an in-person interview would be granted.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with creating/manipulating presentations?   Answer Question
  • Are you comfortable working within an environment where there tends to be "fire drills" (i.e. unexpected/urgent situations that arise)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much to be negotiated in terms of salary as I was informed that my current status had surpassed the max to be paid for the position; therefore I was told what the max was and was given the opportunity to decline moving forward or to continue with a face-to-face interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.