Citi

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Software Developer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Citi in November 2012.

Interview Details Got phone interview a couple of months ago. Very technical, all basic/intermediate C++ questions. The guy who interviewed me should be a core software engineer. Focus on details and details in C++. Kinda tough.

Interview Question – a lot of STL details, member function, non-member function, smart pointers, exception handle.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citi

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!

Citi Videos

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi Financial Software Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.