Citi Mortgage Processor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2014

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in January 2013.

Applied online. Received call two days later to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was 3 days later. Phone interview was about 20 min. They informed me that they would call me within 10 days for a face to face interview if I qualified. I received the call within two hours. Completed face to dace interview the next week. It was 10 days afterwards when the job was offered.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to leave your previous employer to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2012.

Took place on campus in a large room where 20 or so other interviews were going on at the same time.

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Citi in November 2012.

Received a call from an HR person asking me to apply for the position. Had a phone interview after which I was told I would hear from them within two weeks. Two months later I received another call to set up a face to face interview. The interviewer was excellent and everything went well. The applicants were all told we would receive either a phone call or an email within two weeks. It has now been a month and nothing. Not one word and follow up calls have gone unanswered.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if there were downtime?   View Answer

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!