Citi

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Florence, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citi in March 2010.

Interview Details First you do a personality test then they do a phone interview then if you pass you get a 1 on 1 interview with a manager. The interview questions were all situational questions.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you disagreed with a manager how did you handle it   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Sales Representative

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Citi in December 2010.

Interview Details I first interviewed by phone. then about a week later I had an face to face interview. It seemed to go well but then I received an e-mail that they are pursuing others.

Interview Questions

• give me a time that you had an difficult customer   View Answer
  • Give me a time you had to think outside of the box.   View Answer

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Citi in November 2009.

Interview Details I was asked why Citi, why you are unique compared to the other candidates etc, and a few technical questions about yield and bonds. They seemed ok, despite the rigorous online application, so I guess they asked most the competency questions there and wanted to know more about me.

Interview Questions

Worked for Citi? Contribute to the Community!