Clear Channel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Clear Channel.

Interview Details My interview process was actually quite easy. I lived in another state at the time of my hire, so we conducted a couple of phone interviews. I had to do a drug test in the City I was living in and as soon as it cleared, I was hired! I dont think the interview process is quit as easy any more. I think they are a little more selective now, but it also depends on what position you are applying for. It helped that I did my internship with the same company, so already knew some people.

Interview Question – I dont recall what questions I was asked as this was over 10 years ago. But, it's all about selling yourself. It is a sales driven business after all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Each job has a set base salary. You have to earn your raises and additional job titles.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Clear Channel

Worked for Clear Channel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clear Channel Graphic Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Clear Channel employees and interview candidates.