Coca-Cola Company

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2014.

Interview Details Very casual. Went to their main HQ in Atlanta that was basically an island and sat in their cafeteria area on some lounge chairs and spoke casually.

Interview Question – What recent technologies have you grown experience with?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details Was first contacted for a brief phone screen. Questions were pretty basic and were mostly asking about your past work history and level of interest in position. Next step was an hour long phone interview. All of these questions were behavioral based.

Interview Question – No questions were too difficult or unusual, as long you are familiar with your resume and things you have done in past jobs   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2012.

Interview Details it was a one on one interview of about 15 to 20 minutes

Interview Question – which product do you think is doing great in trade promotions?   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2011.

Interview Details Phone call to schedule a thirty minute interview for position after resume scan.

Interview Questions

Intern

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2011.

Interview Details I applied online and received a phone call an hour later from a recruiter. We then set up a phone interview. The phone interview went by fairly quickly, it's main purpose seemed to ensure that I knew the expectations of the position. During the phone interview I was set up with a on premise interview date. I interviewed with 2 District managers. The questions were primarily behavioral pertaining to sales techniques and experiences. I was offered the job the next day contingent upon the results of a drug/ background test. Everything came back all clear and I was set to start.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you went above the call of duty for a customer.   Answer Question
  • How would you react in a situation where what you ordered did not get to a customer and the customer was unhappy?   Answer Question

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!