Coca-Cola Company

Updated 24 Jan 2015
Updated 24 Jan 2015

2.9

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
    They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.

Benefits Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

The hiring and the interview process was very long, challenging and drawn out. I understand it is to ensure that the best candidate is hired. I would definitely reapply. Many tough questions.

Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I applied online and processed in 2 weeks for face to face interview. They emailed me with interview schedule. After that, I got email from them for selected me as a merchandiser in 1 week.

No negotiation

MDM Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Process was very good. HR was very nice and hiring manager was very nice. I walked out and didn't think I did very good, than I got a call for a second one.

Very little.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Typical cookie cutter interview. Called for a phone screen then scheduled a face to face. Interviewed with 2 managers. Nothing to hard. Questions are pretty normal, about 5 and then the role play senario. They ask the questions then give you the role play sheet and walk out and give you about 10 min to read over it and take notes to use when they come back in

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to...
      Given a script to role play. You are a sales rep going into a store that was just given to you because the previous rep was laid off or moved to another route for some issues. You need to use the STAR method to overcome the bitter taste the previous sales rep left with this particular store owner and sell in energy drinks. It is a small c store just off a college campus.
      I believe they have been using this role play for at least the past 4 years

Answer Question

Consumer Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2014.

I applied throught randstad and they emailed me back within 48h to complete a 3hrs, 7 part assesment. After I passed they invited me for interviews two days later.
    One was a group interview with the randstad recruiter just to prepare us for the one with Coca-Cola managers. Mine was conducted by two managers who were very cool and easy to break the ice with.
    They told me they were still interviewing candidates that I would hear from them within a week, got a call the next day from Randstad to tell me that I won the job!
    The whole process took a week, just before the holidays is their peak hiring season.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you failed at solving a customer's issue.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with sudden changes at work related to your co-workers? How did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    No negociation

Market Development Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview with recruiter. In person interview. Conducted a role play with a sales call. Met with district sales manager. Standard Drug screen. Background test. Standard everything. If you get a phone interview you're gold.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   View Answer
    They were willing to negotiate.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

very simple online application, i got a call back within a week for phone screening, waited another week or two after m got called for actual interview. it was all star format. the interview was with two supervisors for whom you'll be working under one. Very simple and relaxing interview basically walk through resume, they love multitasking, leadership, and company based answers.

none, hourly pay was what it was

MBA Interview

Took me to Atlanta, first they give you a topic for you make a presentation. After you presented, the panel ask you a couple of questions, and then 1 interview

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in November 2014.

I applied for a market development manager position with Coca-Cola. I was then contacted by a recruiter and had my first interview about a week later. My interview was held an hour after it was scheduled.