Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2015

2.9

Manager, Material Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Received a call direct from the hiring manager. On the spot 45 minute phone interview, discussed resume, work history, salary expectations. About 3 weeks later received a call from talent acquisition to schedule an in person interview. In Person interview included 4 Manager level associates. Questions were all behavioral based. Panel wanted real work examples utilizing the STAR format.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Coke product and why?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Filed out and application online (with my resume attached). I received an email to take the assessment. A week after the assessment test, I was called in for an interview... If you are a minute late, then will turn you around and tell you to reschedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite Coca-Cola product?   3 Answers

Job Interview

Interview

I had an interview that went well and I think I may have got the job. Went in and they asked me questions just like all other interviews. Haven't heard back from the company yet but should hear back soon. Interview didn't ask any crazy questions and was pretty normal, sat in a room with an interviewer and we went through questions and I was able to ask questions at the end of the interview.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

1)Phone interview- basic screening questions on your background, previous work experience
    2)Face to face- previous work experiences, star format question based on the company's vision and mission. Do talk alot on relationship development and how to close deals, and sales experiences

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions - why do you want to work for coca cola, what did you do in your previous role,   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in April 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks applied online and was called the next day for the phone interview then there was the panel
    Interview with a role play at the end of sales. Answer the questions worn star format and will be fine

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you showed good customer service.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Applied on-line 2 months ago. 30-40 minute phone interview with HR. At the end of the interview I was told that the position is no longer available but a possible new position might be opening up and they when it was put on-line I would be contacted. I ran across the listing with no contact from HR. I was contacted a week later that an face to face interview was set up. It was a nice laid back interview and was really quick. It was only three situation based questions and a mock sales call. It lasted about 25 minutes total. I don't understand with over 20 years of sales experience how a company can evaluate someone and make decisions with this type of interview. I guess they ARE only looking for people that do not have a lot of experience like what is stated in most of the reviews from employees.

Interview Questions

• Basic "tell me a time when" type of questions. Nothing really hard if you have been in sales.   Answer Question

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

Online questionnaire. Best/Worst choice for given situations. The company throws random situations and asks you to select the best and worst decision to make in a group of 5 options. Many of the answers are loaded, so selecting the "correct" answer can be fairly difficult.

Interview Questions

• You see an employee damage a box of good, but the employee loads the box to be shipped regardless. What do you do?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2015.

Interview

Online assessment, phone interview, then a panel interview with district sales managers. It's imperative for the first half of the panel interview that you are prepared to provide detailed answers in the STAR format. The second half of the interview is a mock sales presentation in which you are required to pitch a current customer—a small store owner in my case—to expand on their current business with Coca-Cola. Details about the account are provided on a one page briefing sheet that you are given 10 minutes prior to the role-play. The key is to ask the client questions and then fashion your pitch to their stated needs. Very professional and friendly interviewers that want you to succeed. Do your homework on the company, the position, and typical STAR questions and you'll do well. Received an offer two days after the panel interview. All in all, a very straight forward process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker (not a subordinate)?   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company (Milano (Italy)).

Interview

first phone call by HR assistant to check profile and assess interest;
    then interview with HR manager, to screen first draft, and check fit to role;
    then interview with line manager to assess competencies, and leadership skills, and for to the role and to the boss and the company culture;
    then final check with Mktg director

Interview Questions

• examples... always examples to assess your marketing skills and experience. be prepared with examples always. it will be highly likely that u get asked questions on how u manage people, how u recruit talent if any, your idea of leadership, what u look for in a leader, what is the less preferred task in your daily job, why u want to quit etc   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview

They call you into their plant 20 minutes out of town to make you wait 45 minutes for them to come out and interview you, they ask you questions such as what side of town you live on and if you have insurance. If you get into an accident they fire you regardless of whose fault it was or if you have insurance, and you tell them you live in one side of town and they send you 20 miles the other way.

Interview Questions

• What side of town do I live in as you work in your own side of town   1 Answer