Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in January 2011.

The hiring process will be done usually by a panel of 2-4 people. It will be a behavioral based interview in which you must answer questions in the STAR method. Sometimes you will not get the job, even if you are the number one interview, sometimes it goes by the diversity quota that needs to be met. Good Luck.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to sell in a buy-in and you knew the amount was too much for the customer. What did you do and were you sucessful?   View Answer

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I heard back after 2 weeks of applying. Phone interview then face to face the week after. Interviewed with two ASMs. What i can say is it's the best interview i have ever had! Super friendly and professional. We first discussed my experience the why i want to join Coca Cola. It was an open conversation between us. I haven't heard back yet as the interview was today. but will post again when i get a reply.

Interview Questions
    • 3 Questions were start forward situations (Star format answers) from your previous experience.   Answer Question

PSS Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Applied through career services website at my University. First round of interviewing was at my school 2:1 people interviewing me. 2nd round they flew us out to Atlanta with other candidates from around the country. Had a case interview with a team and another 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • All typical interview questions, nothing stood out as being particularly unique or difficult   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable pay, can specify location preference but placed based on business needs

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I know this internship position through career center. After two week I went to the first round interview. This company don't have that much accounting opportunities, which is not so good. And there were two round of interview for summer internship, they focus on presentation skills also.

Interview Questions
    • I'm an accounting major, but I did have any accounting internship experience. So there were some accounting skill-based behavioral questions which I didn't expected. Also, the interview person had accent and speak really fast, sometimes I can't understand.   View Answer

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Leandro, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I received a call from the recruiter at Coca cola. We spoke and she made an interview appointment for me. I met with two managers in San Leandro, CA. They asked me questions that were scripted. nothing out of the ordinary. You had to answer questions based on the STAR system. Then there was role playing.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. You have to remember some of your accomplishments and how you did it. They want to know how you were able to turn something bad into the a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Very substandard indeed. Not what you would think from a company that has been in existence for such a long time. Not a pleasant experience. Go somewhere else. Not very honest at all

Substandard

Account Manager Relief Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I had one interview, first ever legit interview I have ever had. All questions were in STAR format. Role play where you were trying to get a store to sell their products.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Receive phone call while on vacation for phone interview. Never left any message on how to get back to them. Call back and try to get as hold of them with no luck. Talk with many different department regarding the phone interview ive miss while on vacation and was not able to get trough it at all.

Distribution Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

All interviews utilize the STAR model, focusing on a candidates ability to demonstrate how they have delivered results in a variety of situations. Be prepared with multiple examples from your prior work experience that demonstrate customer service, communication, drive, ability to deliver results and manage change.

Interview Questions
    • The question on diversity is typically where candidates have the most difficulty answering.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

scenario driven, sales pitch. "tell me a time" type of questions. 10 minutes to prepare sales pitch. three person panel interview. lasted 2 hours. received call back and job offer the same day as the interview.

no negotiation

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!