Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2014
Updated 24 Sep 2014

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jackson, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview process uses STAR. They want questions to be answered with great details. I have had two interviews by them. I want this job REALLY bad. My down fall is not having sales experience, which I am trying to hard to get. The questions are simple. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a team member and how you approached or resolved it. At the end, they do a role play where you are the sales rep and they are the store you are trying to persuade to sell more of their products.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any. Pretty easy.   View Answer

PSS Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Applied through career services website at my University. First round of interviewing was at my school 2:1 people interviewing me. 2nd round they flew us out to Atlanta with other candidates from around the country. Had a case interview with a team and another 2:1 interview.

Interview Questions
    • All typical interview questions, nothing stood out as being particularly unique or difficult   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable pay, can specify location preference but placed based on business needs

Manager Interview

Very substandard indeed. Not what you would think from a company that has been in existence for such a long time. Not a pleasant experience. Go somewhere else. Not very honest at all

Substandard

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Receive phone call while on vacation for phone interview. Never left any message on how to get back to them. Call back and try to get as hold of them with no luck. Talk with many different department regarding the phone interview ive miss while on vacation and was not able to get trough it at all.

Market Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Leandro, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I received a call from the recruiter at Coca cola. We spoke and she made an interview appointment for me. I met with two managers in San Leandro, CA. They asked me questions that were scripted. nothing out of the ordinary. You had to answer questions based on the STAR system. Then there was role playing.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult. You have to remember some of your accomplishments and how you did it. They want to know how you were able to turn something bad into the a positive outcome.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I know this internship position through career center. After two week I went to the first round interview. This company don't have that much accounting opportunities, which is not so good. And there were two round of interview for summer internship, they focus on presentation skills also.

Interview Questions
    • I'm an accounting major, but I did have any accounting internship experience. So there were some accounting skill-based behavioral questions which I didn't expected. Also, the interview person had accent and speak really fast, sometimes I can't understand.   View Answer

Account Manager Relief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in September 2014.

I heard back after 2 weeks of applying. Phone interview then face to face the week after. Interviewed with two ASMs. What i can say is it's the best interview i have ever had! Super friendly and professional. We first discussed my experience the why i want to join Coca Cola. It was an open conversation between us. I haven't heard back yet as the interview was today. but will post again when i get a reply.

Interview Questions
    • 3 Questions were start forward situations (Star format answers) from your previous experience.   Answer Question

Distribution Center Manager Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

All interviews utilize the STAR model, focusing on a candidates ability to demonstrate how they have delivered results in a variety of situations. Be prepared with multiple examples from your prior work experience that demonstrate customer service, communication, drive, ability to deliver results and manage change.

Interview Questions
    • The question on diversity is typically where candidates have the most difficulty answering.   Answer Question

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy Springs, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

No negotiation.

Executive Assistant Interview

Applied to the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter via email. That I was selected for an interview and someone will follow up with interview details. Was contacted by phone 3 days later to set up a in person interview. The interview lasted 2 hrs. Was interviewed by a total of 4 people Stars format questions. Was contacted a week later to scheduled a 30min phone interview with VP. 2 days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate salary

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!