Coca-Cola Company Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
402 interviews

2.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

scenario driven, sales pitch. "tell me a time" type of questions. 10 minutes to prepare sales pitch. three person panel interview. lasted 2 hours. received call back and job offer the same day as the interview.

no negotiation

Consumer Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandy Springs, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

I posted my resume online and was called by a staffing agency that specializes in call center staffing. I met with the agency who then sent me over to the company for a face-to-face interview. I then interviewed with a very nice manager who asked me very basic questions about my resume and then asked me to read a script. After I read the script, I was done.

No negotiation.

Business Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Needham, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter within the company named Lee Manning. He notified me of a position in my area that I would be a great fit for. He called me and gave me a detailed description of the job and what the salary would be. After he said he would schedule an interview for me, he disappeared and began responding more infrequently to my emails. Weeks later I received an automated response that stated that the position was cancelled yet I received no courtesy email from Mr. Manning.

Interview Questions
    • Was not asked any questions other than "does this sound interesting to you?" The rest was just a long description of the position.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2010.

want to know if you can handle pressure, work long hours with little to no help. able to lift heavy products. Rotate product in cold freezers, and credit out dates

Interview Questions
    • if you see some one take product what would you do?   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Applied to the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter via email. That I was selected for an interview and someone will follow up with interview details. Was contacted by phone 3 days later to set up a in person interview. The interview lasted 2 hrs. Was interviewed by a total of 4 people Stars format questions. Was contacted a week later to scheduled a 30min phone interview with VP. 2 days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult person   Answer Question
    Was able to negotiate salary

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2013.

Be prepared to answer situational questions. You will have to play as though you are an account manager trying to sell product to a store owner. You will have to deal with pricing and demographics as well. Be sure you know which products the demographics in the said area would be attracted to and look to ask for displays. Also, remember to include a profit margin in your sell-in pitch as well. It speaks to your fact based selling and business knowledge. Good Luck!

I tried to negotiate, my counter offer was denied

Order Builder Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Horrible experience. When I got there I wasn't interviewed until 30 mins after my scheduled time. The interview was about 5 mins. The guy interviewing me was boring and didn't seem to care. He kept asking the same thing " why do you want to work for us". Oh I just have a thing for packing sodas. What a stupid question. I want to work here because I'm broke, why else would I be here. But anyway after the interview I was told I would receive a call a few days later. But what made me mad is how they emailed me saying I didn't have enough experience. When they at lease could have called. How do you expect someone to get experience when you won't even give them a chance. So with that said if you have no experience I wouldn't even bother.

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2014.

Very quick and concise interview, only did one interview and done. Was able to answer most of the questions asked in a very well organized manner. The questions are organized in a Situation, Action, Outcome format. I was interviewed by HR over the phone and then had a couple interviews in person. The process was very easy and organized.

Very easy negotiation

Business Development Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mansfield, MA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in May 2014.

Contacted by two Coke recruiters after applying online which was rather confusing. Basic phone screening for a sales related position, why you want to work for Coke etc. Very informal with a question about salary history which they claimed this position was in my range although I was very skeptical. I was then setup for a face to face with two district managers and a 2.5 hour drive away! I have to say I wonder if the folks at the highest levels in HR with Coke realize how cold and impersonal their interview process is. The entire affair was scripted to the letter with questions being flung at me from the left and right while these two DM's barely looked at me and clicked away on their laptops entering my answers to the ridiculous questions they posed. Most were based on team situations and difficulties one can encounter with a failed project or deadline. It was a difficult question for me because I quite honestly have never missed a deadline but thought I answered the question effectively. Not sure why I was even called in to interview for this position other than recruiters at Coke from my experience seem to have very little training in matching qualified candidates with their openings. This position was all cold calling on institutional, restaurant, and country club venues which I had no related experience with. My background is 100% selling to retailers. One of the district managers was very warm and interested but the other was as smug as they come. I wonder if she realized how lucky she was to be in a position with Coke for as long as she has with the smug attitude she projected. It appears that Coke has a tremendous turnover as well so go figure! I thought I did a great job with the interview although I think it was clear to all of us that my forte is calling on established retailers and not 100% cold calling on accounts I had no experience with. Although I could have performed the job well I was almost glad that no offer was extended. I also think it was the most impersonal interview I had ever been on with very little eye contact and these two "folks" tapping away on their laptops. I was also disgusted over the length of travel time and cost associated with it for this interview. A total of six hours, tolls, and a full tank of gas to interview for a position that was an obvious mismatch. A friend of mine works for Coke out in Kansas City and she told me it has to be the most disorganized company ever... that was my experience! All in all this entire affair has left a bad taste in my mouth for Coke both literally and figuratively! Maybe if their recruiters did a better job of matching candidate backgrounds with their openings they would have less turnover than they do!

Interview Questions
    • What actions would you take if you failed to meet a deadline or complete a project satisfactorily.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Questions
    • How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!