Coca-Cola Company

385 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Center Administrator Interview

Sales Center Administrator

I applied online - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details I applied on-line and received a call a month later for an initial phone screen. The screener told me I had applied the day before, when really it was the month before. Went to the interview met with two people. Besides a first name of one of the interviewers, the other person never told me their name or role within the company, never discussed what the position involved. They really had no interest in me or asked about my qualifications, but launched into their "STAR" interview process. If you are familiar with the STAR interview process, it's tedious and the questions are extremely long and involve multiple answers. Throw in the fact that the interviewers had no interest in my answers, it was pretty uneventful. This interview was a huge waste of time for both me and the interviewers. Was not impressed with the office or staff at this location. I had higher expectations for a company like Coca-Cola. Received an email a week later stating I was not in the running, not a big surprise as I was told during my interview that they would do interviews until they found the right candidate. I had a feeling that wasn't me.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you experienced conflict, how did you resolved it, what was the outcome, what did you learn, how did other people learn, how did you feel about it? These questions go on forever and and are meaningless.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Austin, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in July 2014.

Interview Details I found the posting through LinkedIn and applied for it. I was contacted that same week and did a brief phone screening and she said that someone would be calling me if they wanted to do a face to face interview. About 2 weeks went by and I got a call saying they wanted to set up a in-person interview. I did the interview and it was very basic. A panel of 3 managers conducted the interview, and they asked 4 questions. The first one was just tell me about your work experience and then the other 3 were situation questions. After that they gave me a sheet of paper with a scenario on it to role play with one of the interviewers. My situation was a small convenience store owner was unhappy about our competitors and also pricing was a issue too. After that they asked "why me" for this job and then opened it up for questions. They told me they would make a decision that day and that the recruiter would get back to me within a week.

Interview Question – How many times do you get told no by a customer and what are your actions and plan for them?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details The process took close to a month. I had two interviews with a recruiter and then an interview via phone with 4 different level managers. The process was very basic. The questions were very standard for a sales interview process. They give some situational scenarios which you have to work through but over all very basic format.

Interview Question – Explain past sales roles.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very straight forward. The company has a range for salary. Bonuses are rated the same for the position.

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Distribution Supervisor
Akron, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2010.

Interview Details I applied for the job opening online and within two weeks I was contacted by a corporate level recruiter, the was the start of the hiring process which I would characterize as intense, be prepared to provide detailed answers for your education, work life and community involvement, this is needed for the extensive background checks required, This could take awhile to complete depending on how much travel and relocation is in your work history. Next step was a very specific phone interview by the recruiter and then a face-to-face panel interview at the local level with three to five member selection panel.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer performance based questions such as "Tell me a time when you had to support a decision that you did not agree with and what were the results" or "Tell about a time when you led or supported a project, what were the goals, what was your role and what steps you took to make it successful, what were the final results?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was provided an opportunity to state my salary expectation and the salary offered was within my expected range.

Manager, Financial Services III Interview

Manager, Financial Services III
San Ramon, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details I applied online and had an in person interview 3 weeks later.

I interviewed with the hiring manager and a person on his team in person and then two people via webcam in their NY office. The interview was pretty straight forward they use a behavioral interviewing approach but give you all the documentation you need in advance to prepare. I was told I would hear back from the hiring manager the next week, and I never did. Two months later I got a email from their recruiter saying thanks but no thanks. You would think a huge successful company like Coke would have better practices than that.

Interview Question – None just the behavioral questions, but if you are prepared they aren't too bad.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager
Tempe, AZ (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Interview Details Applied for a different position well into my career at Coca-Cola. Went through the interview process. Did not get the job, but more importantly, I did not receive ANY feedback on my performance of my interview. After inquiring multiple times, I referred my issues to the HeRe team without any resolution.

Interview Question – None, very basic   Answer Question

Industry Insights Manager Interview

Industry Insights Manager

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in December 2011.

Interview Details It is a process of at least 4 interviews including the hiring manager and directors of the area that ask you some questions of your actions to solve business issues you have face in your career. During the process is important to explain the issue, the action and then the result.

Interview Question – There are not a difficult question, but you need to understand what they are asking you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was working for the company in another region. My offered was a promotion in position and salary

Accountant III Interview

Accountant III
Brandon, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in March 2012.

Interview Details They ask a lot of behavior based interview questions and you must answer in STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) format. My first interview was a phone interview, and second was through Skype.

Interview Question – None of the questions were terribly difficult, mostly behavior based questions ('tell me about a time when .. ). There were very few technical (accounting) questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – absolutely zero negotiation.

Financial Services Manager Interview

Financial Services Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in October 2012.

Interview Details You will need to become fimilar with the STAR method. When answering questions please be detailed as possible. Showing your technical skills is a plus and necessary. Knowledge of new technologies.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions are technical questions about applications.   Answer Question

Market Development Manager Interview

Market Development Manager
Fresno, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Coca-Cola Company in June 2014.

Interview Details There were 2 people in the room interviewing me asking basic questions and asked if I can answer them in the STAR format. That part lasted about 10-15 minuets, then they asked if we can do a mock sales pitch of selling Coca-Cola. They give you a paper that has all of the information that you need and then they give you 10 minutes to study and create your sales pitch. There were 40+ people interviewing for this job in Fresno, CA

Worked for Coca-Cola Company? Contribute to the Community!