Coca-Cola Company

Updated 26 Feb 2015

2.9

Assistant Director IT Operations Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Smooth interview process. There were many forms and applications to complete before getting to the interview stage. The overall process consisted of two interviews with each having two people participating in the Q&A. The interview was conducted on one day with back to back interview sessions on the same morning.

Interview Questions
    • Asked several scenario questions around managing teams and how to approach certain situations. Asked many questions on management and leadership experience with managing operational environments for IT.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Great people doing the interview. Made me feel very comfortable and confident. They were asking the cookie cutter questions but they wanted them to lead to a conversation. So you would be asked a question and then answer based on experience or what have you, then lead to open up about yourself. They really wanted to get to know me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance were you helped someone who was struggling and because of your input they were successful.   Answer Question

Driver Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I applied online. Shortly after I applied I get an automated e-mail to complete an assessment. It wasn't too hard and it composed of about 83 questions, mostly behavioral questions. The next day I receive a phone call inviting me for an interview the next day. The interview went well consisting of 2 managers. They briefly went over my work history and asked the usual STAR format questions. The interview was comfortable although I felt like I didn't do well. To my surprise I get a call back later that same day offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to learn a new skill to complete a task   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary was predetermined at $140/day

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Basically situational questions looking for a clear action and result from the person being interviewed. Will sometimes have a twist like "Tell me about a time when you failed and what did you do differently when a similar opportunity surfaced?" Will often ask some type of cultural fit question about the Company. Basically with these looking for passion about the brand. Typically a panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time you were able to persuade a group to change ther position. what did you do/say and what was the change?   Answer Question
    no room to negotiate for vacation, bonus percentage, or long term compensation. base has a range but hiring managers stick to a close range.

Benefits Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Phone interview with a recruiter then you are scheduled for a face to face. You then realize that you might be over qualified as the person who is interviewing you has no skills. I found the company itself low grade and I was not impressed. After the STAR questions they asked me about my work history and if I had any other questions . I was personally looking for the exit without being rude .

Campus Marketing Representative Interview

Applied online, phone interview followed, standard questions, then got invited for face to face interview with 3 members of local distribution branch, be prepared for questions with several parts to them, they will repeat as much as possible.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you faced a conflict in a work situation and what did you do to resolve the situation as well as provide a positive customer experience?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I went to my school's career fair where I spoke with a Coca-Cola recruiter. After walking them through my resume and chatting for a bit, the recruiter informed me that they were going to be doing next-day interviews on campus. I got a call later that night to set up an interview.

I went to my interview the following morning. It was very laid back and conversational. The first thing they said when I walked in was to relax and be myself. They really just asked me to elaborate on my experiences and a few behavioral based questions, but it was done in a way that was rather informal and made me feel very comfortable.

I would definitely suggest doing company research and it's always great to know the job description for the position you're interviewing for so you can tie your skills and experiences to what the job would require you to do.

I was contacted by the recruiter the next day with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • If you could create your own internship at Coca-Cola what would you be doing and how would it help the company?   Answer Question

Distribution Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company in February 2015.

I got re-directed to Gigats.com and scheduled for an interview there. The interview was a pre-recorded vocal response program that was pushing me into their 'job of the day' program and some continuing education BS. It was a pure waste of time and had NOTHING pertinent to the job I applied for. Coke HR- if you are reading this, dump Gigats. They are ruining your reputation as an employer and losing talent opportunities for you. If there is a better way to apply to this fine company, do it. Avoid Gigats (Akbar voice) It's a trap!

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

Had a phone interview with Brooke and she scheduled the group interview the following week. The interview process took about 40 minutes with them asking me questions and then me asking them questions.
    They described the duties of the position and certain issues that they are having and I made recommendations to improve on those issues.

Interview Questions

You had a start time but you worked until finished. That means 10 to 12 hour days basically.

Benefits Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Coca-Cola Company.

The hiring and the interview process was very long, challenging and drawn out. I understand it is to ensure that the best candidate is hired. I would definitely reapply. Many tough questions.