Colgate-Palmolive

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Colgate-Palmolive in February 2009.

Interview Details Colgate has a good HR department the generally organizes everything. If there is a real position, they generally will make a decision rather quickly. It's a culture that values alignment, so you would generally meet with a lot of people.

Interview Question – Relocation in always an issue unless you are in the US   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Relatively easy, the offer was excellent compared to my previous job, so I didn't negotiate. I should have probably negotiated for a better title - everything is by salary grade, so you may ask HR where you would be and what that looks like with respect to others with the same title

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Colgate-Palmolive

Worked for Colgate-Palmolive? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Colgate-Palmolive Senior Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Colgate-Palmolive employees and interview candidates.