Comcast

499 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Lynnwood, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview Details It was very pleasant, there were 3 people in the interview. One was shadowing to become an HR rep, one to take notes and one to ask questions and facilitate conversation.

Interview Question – What is a conflict that arose at work that you had to solve or how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job offers

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Nash, TN (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast in January 2012.

Interview Details Usual Skill Set Specific Questions.

Interview Question – No Questions out Of The Ordinary   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview Details applied online, then scheduled a phone interview, No difficult question. waiting for reply

Customer Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview Details I filled out the application mid March. A week later I received an email to complete an assessment and the next day I had a phone interview. A week later I attended the GIS and had a second interview with a Comcast Manager. The questions were slightly different from the phone interview.

Interview Question – Make sure you prepare for difficult questions like how you handle conflict.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

West Palm Beach, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Interview Details Filled out an application online. Was contacted for a phone interview by a recruiter. Recruiter asked basic questions about work history, citizenship, and maybe three past work behavioral questions (Tell me about a time when...) Was told immediately that I was moving on to next process, which would be a in person interview. The cool thing about their process is you can set up the time and date for your interview online. This was suppose to actually be a group information session followed by a 1:2 interview with supervisors. However, when I arrived i noticed they were just calling everyone in individually for 1:1 interviews there was no group session. Don't expect your interview to start exactly at the time specified. They give that time to multiple people and call you in one at a time. My interview was scheduled for 10:30 I was called in around 11. Very short interview. All but one question were behavioral questions, so make sure you have some examples of your past work experiences. YOU WILL NEED THEM! The last question was a role play where you had to sell the interviewer something. In total, there was about eight questions. I noticed that if they liked you, you were then taken to meet the area recruiting manager. If not, you were just escorted out. After I met with the area recruiting manager, I was told I would be contacted with a decision with good or bad news. I received a call the following Monday for an offer pending a drug and background test. While I was there I noticed the call center was pretty big and I was only on the first floor. Quiet too. Easy interview process if you can think of many different past experiences off the top of your head.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, however all but one of the questions for the 1:1 interview were behavioral questions. The final question was to sell the interviewer something.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negoation. They make it clear from the beginning what you will be making so not to waste yours or their time.

Director of Training Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Comcast in February 2010.

Interview Details Excellent and thorough. Gave me the opportunity to learn about the company culture and them to learn about me. The process was crisp, not much back and forth and very accomodating to my schedule. The HR Director and team were very professional. overall the entire process took about a month.

Interview Question – Why would we hire someone with a non traditional training background?   Answer Question

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview Details The interview process has been insightful and the recruiters have very informative and been Great along the way! All my questions and concerns have been answered quickly and very helpful!

Interview Question – No questions were too hard   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details Initially I got a call from recruiter who was very nice. He set up a telephonic round with 2 software engineers. The questions were more on explaining on what my role was. After a couple of days I got a email saying that the team would like to meet me at onsite.

So I flew in a day before and I got an accomodation in a very nice hotel in downtown.

I had 5 interview and met 6 people in total. The questions were more on explaining what I did and there wasnt really any drill down questions. But after a couple of days I got a mail saying they selected some one else.

Woodridge, IL (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Comcast in March 2014.

Interview Details First I had a phone interview then I had a class that tells you about the job. Then the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you got into a disagreement with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in February 2012.

Interview Details I went through 3 interviews in person, one over the phone. Th

Interview Question – Are you a shark or a piranha?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comcast

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Comcast interview questions and advice. All 499 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Comcast employees and interview candidates.