Comcast

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in April 2013.

Interview Details The process started with a recruiter calling you about the opportunity available. Next phone call was to set up a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, they tell you to apply for the job from the website. You are then sent a link to take a skills/personality test. If you pass, the recruiter calls you with a date to do an face to face interview. The interview is usually with two people, supervisor and a manager.

Interview Question – What made you consider working for Comcast?   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details Very simple, depends on the person really. Detail oriented, one might not be perfect but they look at room for improvement and various qualities that would allow one to fit within the company culture I think.

Interview Question – I cant remember been a while.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is always room for more.

Lynnwood, WA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in April 2014.

Interview Details It was very pleasant, there were 3 people in the interview. One was shadowing to become an HR rep, one to take notes and one to ask questions and facilitate conversation.

Interview Question – What is a conflict that arose at work that you had to solve or how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other job offers

Saint Paul, MN (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Comcast in July 2013.

Interview Details Exchanged emails, set a time and did a phone interview

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Comcast.

Interview Details The easiest way to start the process is to know a sales rep, however Comcast is always hiring for this position. typically a recruiter will contact you first, they explain the job and ask a few basic question such as are you willing to work Saturdays and why do you want to do sales? then you meet with a manager for the local office you are going to work at. its all basic sales questions they want you to sale yourself to them. Also before you meet with the manger you have to take a personality test. you want to sound as if you always take charge and you are able to think quickly on your feet. This job is what you make of it. Comcast will drop you in a sec if you don't make your numbers. there is a lot of freedom with this job so don't abuse it or you will find yourself short of your quota.

Interview Question – What is the last thing you would do if you were unable to close a sale?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

West Palm Beach, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in July 2012.

Interview Details The management was upbeat but not demanding or stressfull

Interview Question – Are you able to work independently in the field?   View Answer

White Marsh, MD (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in April 2011.

Interview Details A really rioters called me and asked if I was still interested. There were some basic questions as to my qualifications, and ability to do the job. Once confirmed, I attended a group interview session. The one-on-one interview went through my resume and qualifications, as well as a skills test. Once I finished my personal interview, I was received a letter of acceptance.

Interview Question – What is one thing you struggle with in the work environment?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Comcast in March 2012.

Interview Details Talk to the guy on the phone wanted to set an interview up ASAP. Asked mostly on sales experience and allowed me to ask many questions on the position.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in October 2011.

Interview Details Fast, easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – simple, straightforward

Morgan Hill, CA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Comcast in June 2011.

Interview Details A staffing firm set this up for me and they said I needed to do Comcast's application as a formality. SO the next morning as I am getting ready for the interview I get a rejection from Comcast for the position. I call the agency and she was not really on the ball at all, and just said to still go it must have been a "mix up". I was reluctant to go as it was almost 45 minutes away. I get there 20 minutes early and sat there for almost an hour and when "Mr. Sam" finally came out he just pointed to me and fingered me to come over , no introduction or nothing, I had to ask him for his name, REALLY unprofessional. They then had me do a mock call selling their products, which took like a minute or two. I mean I could have done that from my dang couch. The other girl who was there interviewing with me said that she didn't even study (and I did) and she got the formal interview (she didn't meet with Mr. Sam) and she mentioned that she had friends that worked there and they said it was an extremely stressful job. Guess things happen for a reason.

Interview Question – Customer calls in wanting internet and cable.   View Answer

Worked for Comcast? Contribute to the Community!