Convergys

Updated 28 Jan 2015
Updated 28 Jan 2015

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tamarac, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys.

They hire pretty much anyone that can speak English or Spanish that can walk on 2 legs. Mass turn-over - you produce or they will start notating it. You need to be adaptable to high levels of stress and change to maintain your position.

Interview Questions
    2 stages. I had to go back to fill out papers.

Technical Support Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

There were 6 rounds of interviews and all are very simple. The key to crack the interview is to be confident and have good communication skills. The interviewers were very friendly, which automatically boosts your morale while giving the interview.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

The initial contact was through an email received from the recruiter. Then there was a follow up call to explain a bit about the position. The recruiter then stated that another email was going to be sent in which there was instruction for computer testing, computer, headset, and USB requirements. Once all testing was submitted, another call was received advising the turn out of the tests and advising that they would be calling back for a telephone interview. A phone call was received, interview, I wouldn't say that it was really an interview. Information about the company and position was gone over again, questions were ask about if the work could be done in a quiet place. Questions were answered, done with interview. From there on out, no other telephone contact was made, everything was done via email. I did try to contact someone during the hiring paperwork process but that call wasn't answered only by email and it took forever to get it.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions pertaining the work at home customer service position.   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

It was easy. Very friendly interviewer. My suggestion is to study your resume and have it in front of you. Try to relate every past job to some aspect of the position.

None

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

First interview- included a series of computer test, typing, problem solving
    Second Interview- one on one, dummy phone call to test your ability to multitask and uncover customer needs, very scripted

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

Took about 2 weeks, phone interview, you take a drug test and if you pass you're hired. I had to fax a bunch of paper work to them and get some things signed but the overall experience wasn't bad.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a router and the Ethernet?   Answer Question
    When you accept the job, make sure you're good with multitasking

Customer Service Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys.

On the surface the Interview went very well. They asked questions about the handling of difficult situations and stress management. Went over your resume as they asked these questions. Then if the hiring manager found you fit they offered you the job.

Interview Questions
    • Not really any difficult questions just have to understand they are looking for someone to train to fit their role of customer service.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II - Work At Home Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys.

I applied online and received links to an assessment and computer test right away. Since I applied around Christmas, it took a few days but I received a call from a recruiter for and partook in a phone screening. Typical questions of what the job was, would I accept the pay, is my availability within the parameters, etc. I was then set up for an interview the following day with a different person. There were questions about knowing how to use a computer, router, modem, various components, etc. Very relaxed and straightforward and took about 10 minutes from start to finish. Simple questions no behavioral or anything too involved.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they tell you what the pay is.

Cust Serv & Problem Res Representative II Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in January 2015.

Submitted an app online. Had to take a simple test. Then they emailed me about talking with me about my app. Spoke with them, had to take a typing test. Then had an over the phone interview. They ask a series of customer service and computer related questions. I got the job.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

At home test then invited in to start training. Super easy process. Almost too easy and you can tell they give almost anyone a chance. Some agent's seemed to have cheated the at home test as if they're Kidd did it cuz it was obvious they didn't know how to work a cpu even though the main requirement is that

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked anything but can i pass a background check   View Answer
    None really easy