Convergys

Updated 12 Dec 2014
Updated 12 Dec 2014

2.3

Customer Service Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys.

At home test then invited in to start training. Super easy process. Almost too easy and you can tell they give almost anyone a chance. Some agent's seemed to have cheated the at home test as if they're Kidd did it cuz it was obvious they didn't know how to work a cpu even though the main requirement is that

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked anything but can i pass a background check   View Answer
    None really easy

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in December 2014.

I submitted an interview online and got a email the same day to call to schedule an assessment…i went to the site for an assessnebt. The assessment was nothing but a role play for a customer service rep. After the assessment I stayed and did an interview. It was all senaro based questions nothing hard. Friendly staff… really nice… It took maybe a hour and a half. I was sent home and told someone would call me, a few hours later they called and I got hired.

Interview Questions
    • senaro questions… what would I do in certain situations… like angry customers and etc…   Answer Question
    No negotiation but the pay is pretty nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Convergys.

Good experience, easy process no hard questions just be comforable and confident with yourself. Answer all questions with assurance. Dress appropriately and sound like you know what you are talking about. Be honest with what you can bring to the table and what you can't.

No negotiations

Welcome Call Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

The hiring process took a week. That included application and interview. Upon application review I was contacted and interview time and date were set. Upon arrival you're given a basic maps test then an interview is conducted. After successful completion you're taken to listen to calls with a representative. If interested you are asked to complete welcome package for background check and given info for drug screen.

Interview Questions
    • How important do you think sounding confident is for this position?   Answer Question
    There was none. I was told a starting pay of 10.75 and how I would be getting a pay increase of a dollar over a 121 day period.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

I been interviewed at Convergys, Lake Mary during their hiring event. After filling application there I been interviewed by team leader. She just followed my application and asked the same questions as in application form. Also she put some notes next to my answer, but mostly rephrased my answer.
    Nothing dificilt, simple question about my background, education, knowledge, what I know about company. After this she described the work I was applying for.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Convergys.

Took a few days from the on line applications through email to set up a personal interview with a hiring manger. Turned out that satellite and wireless internet connection are not acceptable. Very professional and personable interaction.

Sales and Service Representative II Interview

Very easy not a big problem the recruiters are confident friendly. Was not prepared took assessment test and was called. Had a phone interview then a face to face to get the jib they hired me right away had to do the drug screening also

Interview Questions
    • Nothing un expected was very to the point the questions were easy according to the job requirements   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys.

it was a good and easy interview and a good hiring feeling as well, I am a very spunky person as is, so this was not a hard task for me at all.

Do you think this a place for you to work? And I simply answered yes!

Cust Serv & Problem Res Representative II Interview

First to apply your need to waste your own personal time and take a 150 plus question personality test. I don't know how it happened that companies lost total and complete respect for a persons time. There should be no need for an assessment like that until a recruiter has looked and the resume and decided to move forward pending the outcome of an assessment.

STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S VALUABLE TIME!

Customer Service and Problem Resolution Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in October 2014.

Applied for at Home Agent. I was contacted thru email the same day by a recruiter to test my computer to ensure it met requirements of the job. I was also sent a series of behavioral questions, a typing test and an activity to walk you through the day in the life of a CSR. Once I completed the all the tasks, - I was emailed to interview 2 days later. I was hired after a 60 min phone conversation/interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had an irate customer?
      Describe good customer service?
      How do you handle a situation when you are going to be late for work?
      Mock sales / role playing scenario - I was nervous about this but it was fun

View Answer