Convergys

Getting the Interview

284 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales & Service Representative II Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details After I filled out the application, I called the HR Dept and did a phone interview & was given a face to face interview for the next day. At the interview I was told I got the job and had to take a drug test (urine sample) the next day. I had my interview in Mid February and my training class started March 04, 2013

Interview Question – All question were easy   Answer Question

Work At Home Customer Service Representative (RA) Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details A recruiter calls you and conduct a 10-15 min interview. During the interview they will advise you about the 100% training oppertunity. Ask you skill questions, such as can you type 40 words a min ect. This is the only verbal contact , at least in my expirience. They send an email letting you know you were hired within 2-4 days. Followed by ALL your new hire paperwork.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Denver, CO (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in October 2011.

Interview Details Interview Process was with HR

Interview Question – the commission rate was different from the interview   Answer Question

Direct TV Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in April 2012.

Interview Details they first call you in the phone and do a phone interview. then after the phone call they schedule a time for you to come in and do a skill test and a personality test. after you are done with that the hr rep talks to you and asks you question

Customer Care Trainer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details I applied online and received a call from the local HR rep. I then had two conference call interviews with two management level employees on each. On the second call, one of the employees obviously had no experience in a training environment and asked questions which appeared designed to make himself look intelligent while having no bearing on the job description. I then did a fifteen (15) minute presentation in front of the HR rep and a District Training Manager. I received the job offer the next day.

Interview Question – After the presentation (which consisted of a step-by-step approach to handling a difficult situation), the DTM asked if the order could be reversed.   View Answer

IT Engineer Interview

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in July 2010.

Interview Details Hiring is strictly based on communication skills and technical skill. Candidate is expected to be proficient in these fields.

Interview Question – What is AD structure   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Convergys in February 2014.

Interview Details I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Once I did the phone interview, I was told I'd get an update the following week. After two weeks, I sent a follow up email and never heard back from anyone. Then after more than a month, I received an automated email letting me know they'd moved on with another candidate.

Interview Question – How do you work on improving the performance of a employee that is lagging.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Interviewed at Convergys

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was fine, although you would have to go to a different city to have the contract signing, the whole process is fast and reasonable.

Interview Question – What's your weakness and what's your action plan to improve.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Benefit Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Convergys in September 2010.

Interview Details I didn't have a one on one interview. I was hired in through a temporary agency.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Lake Mary, FL (US)

I applied online and interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details All Hiring is done online/over the phone! Such an easy position to get, they hire just about everybody. Apply through external sites or through their direct site; doesn't matter. You will complete an assessment and go through "virtual call center training" which although its a lengthy process its worth it. From there I was scheduled to complete a phone interview; super easy questions. They play a recorded phone call and you have to answer questions about it like "was the rep polite, did they do a good job" etc.

Interview Question – All questions were easy. Mostly about past jobs; past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; pay usually starts at $10 but it depends on where they put you. (what company they are contracted with)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys interview questions and advice. All 284 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.