CoreLogic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Irvine, CA (US)

Interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview Details It was very professional and it all got situated quickly. I applied online.

Interview Question – They really look at your resume in detail and ask questions about it so know it well.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Question – Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

Interview Details A recruiter from Volt Technical Services contacted me regarding the opening, solicited a resume, and submitted it to my manager at CoreLogic. I didn't go through a formal interview; I spoke briefly to my manager on the phone, I believe, but never met him in person before my first day of work.

Negotiation Details – I wanted a higher hourly rate, but that was all they were offering, so I accepted it. I couldn't afford to be unemployed any longer as I was living off my savings.

Tax Researcher Interview

Tax Researcher
Westlake, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in August 2010.

Interview Details The hiring process was smooth with the recruiter following up with emails and phone calls. I received a phone call and scheduled a phone interview within a week after applying for the job; I got a 1 on 1 interview straight after that. From beginning to end, it was less than 2 weeks.

Interview Question – They had the standard, "give us a scenario when you had to deal with an difficult customer"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; pay was what I asked for

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in August 2013.

Interview Details I enjoyed talking to the interviewers who were male and senior to the positions applied. My first impression was positive and exciting. The interview lasted for a little more than one hour's time. The drive to the location is on the edge of West Knoxville. If distance is a concern to you, you may want to take that into consideration.

Interview Question – Honestly, I do not recall.   Answer Question

Tax Researcher Interview

Tax Researcher

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details Very slow. Coordinated many people present at one time for the interview. The individuals seemed to do most of the talking; just relax and listen. They will stress the difficulty and the efficiency expected of the position; Being detail-oriented is key.

Interview Question – Try not get caught between a job being 'routine processes' and 'researching' as it is both. One needs to be comfortable working alone and within a team.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much - notified me by phone to expect an offer letter. It took more time for the drug-test results than the background check.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details - Hiring process is long and formal (which is probably the case for most employers these days)
- Interviewed with at least three separate executives
- Total process from first contact to hire was close to three months
- Hiring manager had rapid fire STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) interview type questions (not a problem if you have experience, may be a problem if straight out of school)

Interview Question – The ubiquitous question of "What are your faults?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hiring manager made a verbal offer but the salary stated in the offer letter was lower. Contacted the HR and had to wait a long time to get new offer letter.

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details 3 Meetings with various management personnel

Interview Question – How do you make M&M's?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Westlake, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Residential Appraiser Interview

Residential Appraiser

I applied online and interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details Interview went fine as the company had a hard time finding appraisers to work for them. The fee was the most disappointing element to attract quality appraisers.

Interview Question – None. A resume with work samples. Good interviewing skills are a plus.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Agreeing to the compensation package.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CoreLogic

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CoreLogic interview questions and advice. All 41 interview reviews are posted anonymously by CoreLogic employees and interview candidates.