CoreLogic Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 25, 2014
47 interviews

2.6

Senior, Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in July 2014.

Applied online and contacted by HR in about 3 weeks. Had an initial call with a recruiter and then I was contacted by HR again to set up an interview 2 weeks later for the same position. It is odd that HR conducted two exact same call separately for the same position. It gave me the sense that that company is not organized in the recruiting process. Questions from HR are formulated like you would get from a customer service when you call a credit card company. I lost my interest in working for this company shortly after we got into some questions they had.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Questions are like:
      Do you need visa sponsorship?
      how much do you make every position throughout your career?
      ....
        Answer Question

Senior Data Quality Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Hired through an Staff Agency. Group panel interview with 15 other applicants. 1.5 hr long process. Asked about our previous positions and what we had knowledge of.

No negotiation as a temp. Entry Level

Valuation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunrise, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Very lengthy hiring process that included FNMA background check. The interview was pointed, revolved around past experience, though was of average difficulty. After i was approved by CoreLogic, the hiring process was slow due to FNMA's involvement.

Interview Questions
    • The FNMA background check was tedious and very time consuming   Answer Question
    Lengthy

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Norcross, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic in May 2014.

Initial phone interview was basic information about previous work experience and relevant coursework. The second stage of interviews was with three execs. Two of them were not very pleasant to talk to, but the other was more relaxed and happier (happier-sounding at least). They basically asked about previous work experience with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what specifically do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2010.

I was brought on as a contract employee and made as many friends within the organization as possible. This allowed me to network and put myself in the running for a full-time position.

Interview Questions
    Easy. Of the bat, I was offered market rate and 100% medical/vision/dental for myself and one of my dependents as well as 401k match and tuition reimbursement. It was a great deal.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2010.

Typical process. Phone and then in person interview. Interviewers were professional. There was definitely skills they were looking for that I did not have, but since I got offer they had to like what I brought to the table.

I did feel some of the interviewers where trying to show off their knowledge by asking question really not related to the every tasks of the jobs.

Interview Questions
    Felt that the person I negotiated with was not as upfront as they should have been.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

It was very professional and it all got situated quickly. I applied online.

Interview Questions
    • They really look at your resume in detail and ask questions about it so know it well.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions
    • Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

A recruiter from Volt Technical Services contacted me regarding the opening, solicited a resume, and submitted it to my manager at CoreLogic. I didn't go through a formal interview; I spoke briefly to my manager on the phone, I believe, but never met him in person before my first day of work.

I wanted a higher hourly rate, but that was all they were offering, so I accepted it. I couldn't afford to be unemployed any longer as I was living off my savings.

TAx Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in August 2010.

The hiring process was smooth with the recruiter following up with emails and phone calls. I received a phone call and scheduled a phone interview within a week after applying for the job; I got a 1 on 1 interview straight after that. From beginning to end, it was less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • They had the standard, "give us a scenario when you had to deal with an difficult customer"   Answer Question
    No negotiation; pay was what I asked for

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!