Cox Communications

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cox Communications.

Interview Details Simple for me, but I've heard that is the exception. I had a phone interview, in-person interview scheduled for the same week. Interviewed with 2 managers and received offer the next day.

Project Manager
Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Cox Communications in October 2012.

Interview Details Step 1: A HR Rep called for a brief phone interview. Typical HR questions: brief wrok history, validation of resume information, 5 year goal, "tell me about yourself", etc. Good idea to ask the HR Rep the essential qualities that the Hiring Manager is looking for.
Step 2: Phone interview with the hiring manager. Friendly interview. Validating the resume information. Good idea to use information from the HR and sell oneself to the Hiring Manager.
Step 3: Face to face interview with the Hiring Manager. Need to cover all problems in your work history, need to sell oneself according to what the hiring manager is looking for.
Step 4: Face to face interview with theHiring Manager's boss and counterpart. Writen PM test.

Interview Question – Brain teaser question. What type of leader are you? If can only choose one between documentation and Communiction, what would you choose?   View Answer

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cox Communications in March 2010.

Interview Details It was very smooth. They were in a hurry. The recruiter contacted me and built me as the shoe-in. The people asked relatively good questions except for the manager. He asked vague questions that left you wanting him to clarify. An example would be, "How were your interactions with the Ops team?". He didn't want to know what interactions you had but how they were. This is a little confusing.

Interview Question – How were your interactions with the Ops team?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cox Communications

Worked for Cox Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cox Communications Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cox Communications employees and interview candidates.