Crocs Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 23, 2014
30 interviews

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions
    • Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Another offer came through.

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Posting was on Craigslist. I sent my resume and was called back within a day. The interview was at the mall with an assistant manager. She was so laid back and easy to talk to. She asked basic questions that were easy to answer.

Interview Questions
    She asked what I expected to get paid and I said 12.00/hr and we settled at 10.00/hr

Global Trade Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  León, Guanajuato (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in León, Guanajuato (Mexico)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Easy going, very clear and direct interview

Flexible

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs.

Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Niwot, CO (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Niwot, CO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crocs in January 2013.

Phone interview, on site interview and then they extended offer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Questions
    • Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   View Answer
    speak well, have confidence and smile!

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Niwot, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Very good interview process. However, management had no clue what they were talking about

Global Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boulder, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in April 2011.

The culture is dynamic, can be very stressful, requires self-direction / initiative but has a lot of perks like work/life balance, fun brand and products, opportunity to create processes and influence the direction of the company. Come to interviews with that information in mind and remember to wear your Crocs to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions vary by department so just be conscious of the culture and come with questions and interest in the brand. A quick read through the company's profile on yahoo finance or the company site will give you the information you need.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Phone then face to face

They tell you what they will pay and thats it.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Limerick, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, PA (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in August 2010.

I began as a team lead/ key holder. Was recommended by a friend and was offered the job on the day of interview. Quick and painless process.

Interview Questions
    • What will you need to know to be successful as an employee at Crocs?   View Answer
    I was given an opportunity as a increase in level and pay from my previous position, with a possibility of bonus money based on sales.

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!