Crocs

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

Interview Details I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Question – Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another offer came through.

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Sales Associate At Crocs
Plano, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Interview Details Posting was on Craigslist. I sent my resume and was called back within a day. The interview was at the mall with an assistant manager. She was so laid back and easy to talk to. She asked basic questions that were easy to answer.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – She asked what I expected to get paid and I said 12.00/hr and we settled at 10.00/hr

Global Trade Compliance Manager Interview

Global Trade Compliance Manager
León, Guanajuato (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Interview Details Easy going, very clear and direct interview

Interview Question – None, very straight forward questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flexible

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Niwot, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crocs in January 2013.

Interview Details Phone interview, on site interview and then they extended offer

Interview Question – All pretty general   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Interview Details Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Question – Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – speak well, have confidence and smile!

Manager Interview

Manager
Niwot, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Interview Details Very good interview process. However, management had no clue what they were talking about

Global Finance Manager Interview

Global Finance Manager
Boulder, CO (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in April 2011.

Interview Details The culture is dynamic, can be very stressful, requires self-direction / initiative but has a lot of perks like work/life balance, fun brand and products, opportunity to create processes and influence the direction of the company. Come to interviews with that information in mind and remember to wear your Crocs to the interview.

Interview Question – Questions vary by department so just be conscious of the culture and come with questions and interest in the brand. A quick read through the company's profile on yahoo finance or the company site will give you the information you need.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details Phone then face to face

Negotiation Details – They tell you what they will pay and thats it.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Assistant Store Manager
Limerick, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in August 2010.

Interview Details I began as a team lead/ key holder. Was recommended by a friend and was offered the job on the day of interview. Quick and painless process.

Interview Question – What will you need to know to be successful as an employee at Crocs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given an opportunity as a increase in level and pay from my previous position, with a possibility of bonus money based on sales.

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!