Crocs

Updated 29 Aug 2014
Updated 29 Aug 2014

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions
    • Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Another offer came through.

Shift Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crocs in April 2014.

Interview went well, they ask a lot of questions. Waiting for HR to process took about 2-3 weeks before I could actually begin work. You must also pass a background check.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle an employee who is not performing their job?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crocs.

Phone interview with HR initially. HR gave an overview of the job description and then asked a few key questions. He then scheduled a onsite interview with the IT team

Onsite Interview: Offices were nice. Front desk attendent was very friendly and spoke highly of the company and her many years there. Interview was late starting due to team being late back from lunch.

Interviewed by 5 team members. It was a less structured than I would have expected. Basically the team asked random questions at will.

Global Trade Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in León, Guanajuato (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in León, Guanajuato (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Easy going, very clear and direct interview

Flexible

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs in November 2013.

Found this position through craigslist and i sent resume.It took two days to hear back. The hiring district manager call and confirmed interview date and time.

Interview Questions
    • Group interview of 5 or more people. there was the district manager and also a store manager their. basic question like " how can you help an unhappy customer' "what are the challenges you face at your last job"..   View Answer
    speak well, have confidence and smile!

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crocs.

Not at all how I perceived it to be from the awesome interview I had!

Interview Questions
    • Same questions as usual with really no surprise questions.   Answer Question
    Pretty simple actually. I told them what I wanted and they agreed. Outlets pay more than Full line stores do.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crocs.

disorganized and lack of alignment about position

do not hold carrots you do not have

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crocs.

Paid £20 to travel to a different city for my interview. This was never reimbursed. I was asked very few questions just told about my job role. I was told I would be contacted by 8pm that night regarding the outcome of my interview either way. I was not contacted by 8pm. I called Crocs the following day, I was informed I had got the job but they were "too busy" to tell me. I was told I would be informed of a start date in the near future. I was not informed of a start date. When I called Crocs again they said that they thought they had already told me. I finally started 2 weeks later than planned. Terrible procedure!

Interview Questions
    • I was merely informed about the job and asked about my prior experience. There were no difficult / non standard questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation possible.

Sales Associate Interview

On site interview. Asked about 20 behavioral based questions. Very comfortable setting. Called the next day to offer me the position.

No negotiation

National Sales Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crocs.

Bizarre process that included being interviewed by 7 people all on different occasions, some I never had any direct contact with during my tenure

Interview Questions
    Was able to negotiate, it was a simple and efficient negotiation.