Cummins

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
University Center, MI (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cummins in February 2012.

Interview Details I had submitted my resume in the career fair in University of Michigan Ann Arbor, and got the campus interview within 2 weeks ( I believe there were about 30-40 people got that kind of interview). During the 45-min interview, I was asked by a technical recruiter about both behavior questions and technical questions. Since I was ill-prepared, I did not give him the best answers they were looking for...

Interview Question – Tell me about the most creative thought you have ever had.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Columbus, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cummins in January 2013.

Interview Details telephone interview
1. self introduction
2. why cummins?
3. what position? why this positiob?
4. behavioral question

Interview Question – Describe a situation when you take some credits for an achievement, but it turns out someone else help you in the process.   View Answers (2)

Worked for Cummins? Contribute to the Community!