D&B

2.9

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at D&B in May 2011.

Phone interview was easy, took about 10 mins. Asked very basic questions about the company, position and your interest in the position. Had the 1:1 interview about a week later, wasn't too bad, but I think I didn't show enough interest in the company and position.

Interview Questions
    • what sort of paper work do you think you will be dealing with in our credit report business line?   View Answer

Relationship Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at D&B.

Had one interview with the internal recruiter, one interview with hiring manager and one phone interview with the next level leader. In person interview was mainly the manager telling me about the team I would be working with and their duties/work habits/responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • I was recruited and so the recruiter asked me why at this time I was interested in speaking with D&B   Answer Question
    The hiring manager asked what my current base pay was and once I told him he said he would beat it by $10k

PHP Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B.

Initially there was a phone screen where HR asked some behavioral questions and then I was called to there office in Malibu where I had interview with hiring manager which included some behavioral questions and some technical questions. I was also asked to code two problems. I did not get the offer and still wonder the reason for it as I answered all the questions. When asked for some feedback after the rejection, there has been no response till date.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. All were basic questions.   Answer Question

Model Validation Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at D&B.

Received a request for a phone interview about one week after submitting application. Responded with availability twice over the course of two week and received no email in return. Found that the job was no longer posted on the website and my account was no longer active. Very disappointing experience.

Predictive Analyst Interview

I received the email from HR recruiter and got a phone interview(10 mins) with HR.
    Next, I had a technical interview(20ms) with manager. But they suddenly called me for the interview without any notice. Then they should reschedule it.
    Technical interview was very specific and focused on details of my resume.
    They required me to explain everything such as method, code.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about very specifically projects and experiences.   Answer Question

Telecoverage Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B.

I had 2 in person interviews. The hiring process took 2 weeks. I didn't get my actual offer until about 5 days before my first day of work. The HR was kind of slow.

Data & Operations Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at D&B.

It was a very smooth process, I have been contacted by a recruiter that saw my CV online, and she sent me an e-mail with the job description, the salary, and so on. After that there was the first interview with the recruitment agency, after that there was a second interview with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Classic questions such as my weakness, my last experience, the most difficult moment during my previous job   Answer Question

Process Associate (Research, Operation and Data) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at D&B.

good communication skills and writing skills are required. able to work on Sunday and working hours according to Dubai working hours . Need to face one to one interview following written test. Next HR round. Its not difficult. certificates verification.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at D&B in September 2014.

I submitted an application on a job site for the position which had a particular vertical. My resume clearly showed that I didn't possess that vertical experience but I have been successful in sales for 15 years. I met all the criteria required for the position and there was no mention of vertical experience as a requirement. The day after I applied for the position I received an email from recruiting for an interview. We scheduled the call and from the start it was one of the most vague and open-ended calls - more about trying to trip you up than being helpful; where you would be the luckiest person on earth to work there. And at the end the recruiter informed me that she would refer me to the hiring director who would most likely not pursue due to my lack of vertical experience. My question? Why given what my resume said, would I even be considered? Luckily I had received an offer from another company that afternoon. An hour of my life isn't all that bad but it was a waste of time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Two Technical rounds [Logically solving program] and technical discussion explaining about the projects done and questions related to that and last meet VP for further discussion. They check how technically sound you are, how verbally and confidentially you are.