DMC Atlanta Sales Management Trainee Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

The initial interview was quite easy. It was a one on one discussion with a manager that mainly focused on my personality and background. It lasted all of thirty minutes and by the end I had already been told that the company wanted me to come back for an all day shadow.
The shadow is where I began to see things that were a bit disconcerting to me. An actual days work for one of their reps is a lot of walking and talking. The concept of full saturation, via cold calling every business in the area, is something that I do not want to do.
Also, the only time you have any contact with a customer is at the initial sale, then it is up to the customer to reorder, you then get commission on the reorder. This means your income is dependent on someone else. My money is not something I want to allow someone else to influence.

Interview Questions

I declined this offer because I was very wary of the compensation structure.