Deloitte

2.8

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Geelong
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geelong

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Planning, number of interview

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Senior Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suzhou, Jiangsu (China)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

firstly, apply online, and then have tests which differs every year, may be logical, numerical or personality tests. After that, we will have face-to-face interview by the manager, it takes the type of group interview, we discuss a case as a team and make presentations. Finally, we will have the face-to-face interview by the partner.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

It is rather similar in all BIG4 comparies, so I guess it is better to ask company's HR for the particular process - they are very transparent and definitely would describe it better than me, as it was long ago..
    Still, there was initial testing process (computer tests, when you and other applicants sit together each in front of his PC and answer technical (accounting, number-crunching) and English knowledge tests.
    Then if it is ok, you are invited to the "cocktail party" - the party with some company employees, who actually will decide if they want you to work for the Firm or not later.
    If all is ok, you are invited for the interview with the Partner of your future Department.

All steps are transparent, people are friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    nothing. It was standard package for the initial position of Audit Assistant.

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Spoke with HR coordinator and met with 2 partners

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions for me since I had prior audit experience at another firm. Just make sure to act interested and ask a lot of questions when talking to the partners. They like to feel important.   Answer Question
    They offered me a senior role when I applied for a staff position, so the offer came with more money than I was anticipating and I accepted.

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

It's a very good interview process, they are very clear with the schedule and people you are interviewing with, and also their position with the firm. They provide specific details about the job and benefits you have once joining them. The length of this process is

No negotiation

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Bend, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2009.

Typically done at a younger age, either through on campus hirings or after having completed an internship. Internship interviews consisted of multiple rounds with senior managers and partners.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were unable to do something on your own and had to rely on your network to solve a problem   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

There are two stages for experience hired. The first stage is with HR and the second stage is with partners. During time of high need of man power, they will condense the interview process and have only one round of interview. It focuses on technical knowledge and experiences.

Audit Senior Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Campus recruiting entails submitting resume and being wined and dined by all the firms. All of the big four are the same, so it's helpful to get to know the culture of each firm. However, more likely than not, the people who recruited you will have quit by the time you start.

Non existent

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2010.

Very easy....just chit chatted with a partner and had a sr manager ask me behavioral based questions

Better offer from PwC

Audit Senior Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

2 interviews, one with HR personnel and the other with a partner.

No negotiation was accepted

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!