Deloitte

3.1

147 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

This was a rigorous interview process that spanned an online test, a phone interview, assessment day, then a partner interview. While it was long and tiring, it was necessary because there were 1000s of applicants for less than 100 spots. The questions were pretty generic, and easy as long as you know what they are trying to achieve with them

Interview Questions
  • Some behavioural questions where there were no correct answers   Answer Question
Nil

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

First Round was Online Aptitude Round. It was very simple..basic apti and english questions. Next round was GD. Finally the HR Round which had normal HR questions. They basically look for good communication skills and confidence.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through campus recruiting. First round was one 45 minute case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. Interviewers were good - didn't make you feel uncomfortable or anything.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions - nothing unexpected. Tell me about yourself.Tell me about a time when you stepped into a leadership role. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member. Would you accept an offer if it were extended to you? Tell me about a time when you had to convince a group of something that they didn't want to do.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through college career center. Process consisted of a behavioral interview as well as a case interview as part of the first round. Behavioral interview included typical questions, such as walking through your resume and discussing past experiences. Case study portion was fairly simple if you've done some research on the format of this type of interview (I recommend reading through Case and Point - it was a great resource).

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

1) 1h phone interview with HR executive - typical background questions, personality questions and motivational questions.
    2) Numerical and verbal reasoning tests online + English screening test online - to do in 24h.
    3) 1h phone interview with consultant - tricky background questions, tricky questions about projects carried out at University and previous internships, technical questions related to database management systems and SQL language.
    4) 1h15 1:1 interview with consultant - typical background and motivational questions, explanation and description of the relevant position.
    5) 30min phone interview with manager - typical background and motivational questions.
    6) Phone call from HR manger with offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tricky questions relevant to previous internships and university projects, unexpected technical questions related to SQL language and database management.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

i got an interview with deloitte through a It consulting firm for a position in Austin TX, i was scheduled for a Skype interview and at the interview date i got interviewed via Skype by two mangers from deloitte, interview went very smoothly and they were very nice and professional during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions was scenario bass questions about last projects and stackholders   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in December 2014.

FIrst they conducted a test in amcat and shortlisted some of the students.There are three rounds of interview.First one being HR and second third interviews are technical.Second round of interview was skype interview while the third one was telephonic conversation

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that people around you say you to change?   Answer Question
    Be confident and believe in yourself! you are gonna get your dream company

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on line through their career website. Then received a call after 2 days asking me why did you apply for this position. I was not prepared so I did not make it to the next round. The next one would be a case interview.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through website. After my resume was reviewed, i was invited to take an IQ test online. The next round consisted of 2 interviews: one with HR, one with mid level employees. These interviews tested my motivation. Also, brain teasers/market sizing questions were asked. The next round consisted of a financial case. After passing these rounds, i sat down with a partner for a chat on motivation.

Interview Questions
    • If i were to sell water at the train station, would i turn a profit?   View Answer

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

First-round interviews were on campus, and consist of two 30-minute cases. The cases are fairly standard. In at least one they'll give you a series of exhibits with graphs and tables, and ask you to come to draw a conclusion or recommendation from the data. The final round interviews consist of, again, only two interviews, except this time they're 45-60 min. long. One is behavioral while the other is a case.