Deloitte

3.1

123 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

This was a rigorous interview process that spanned an online test, a phone interview, assessment day, then a partner interview. While it was long and tiring, it was necessary because there were 1000s of applicants for less than 100 spots. The questions were pretty generic, and easy as long as you know what they are trying to achieve with them

Interview Questions
  • Some behavioural questions where there were no correct answers   Answer Question
Nil

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

It was a good hiring process which consisted of a written test followed by a gd on case study and that was followed by technical interview. The main thing they were looking for is our communication skills, teamwork and leadership skills.

Interview Questions
    • In the technical interview I was asked about data warehousing which I had only a rough idea. So I managed to answer the question using thse ideas only.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

For Campus hires Standard hiring process specified by the University and the Company. Normally It has 3 stages 1 APTITUDE Test, One Group Discussion and Finally Personal Interview.
    And for lateral hires, one technical Round, One by Hire Management and One by HR. Standard process.

There is not much of a scope for negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Found to be relatively easy, most questions weren't too technical. Went through three rounds of interviews and all my interviewers seemed down to earth. They recruit heavily at my school so I think most of the interviews were just routine and check the box type.

Interview Questions
    • What was one question that we didnt ask you that we should have.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Had to undergo four stages of assessment.
    1. Verbal/Numerical Test - This was a basic Math and English test that was to be completed within a period of half hour
    2. Case Study - This entailed a case about the Education System in Africa. The follow-up questions revolved around my opinion of the reasons why the system is in the state it is in; the main challenges; and possible short and long term improvement solutions.
    3. Competency Based Interview - This was the toughest of the 4 assessments. This was a face-to-face interview where questions regarding my past experience on all the competency areas eg data collection and analysis, innovation, ethical dilemmas, etc.
    4. Partner Interview - This was a 6 min chat with the Consulting Partner. The questions asked were - Why do you want to leave your current employment? What strikes you about Deloitte? Whats your favourite cartoon? Yes, you read right. Whats your favourite cartoon?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Prague (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

one test-mathematical and logical and english test, 2 interview, question about experience, personal attitude

Business Analyst Interview

Online Test then Group Discussion then Personal Interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

Applied through the Recruiter. Initial 30 minutes phone screen, followed by in-person interview. The process was straight forward, nothing difficult in it.

Interview Questions
    • Qs. were not based upon my resume! Seemed they have a set of questions, irrespective of a person's work experience or skills.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

group interview followed directly by partner interview, where college experience and passion for consulting and the company were being queried. Interviewers are nice in general (as what you would expect from consultants). Hiring process was not rigorous in terms of testing candidates' analytical and problem solving skills. HR are nice, but not particularly helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you meditate (I listed meditation as one of my interests)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calicut, Andaman and Nicobar Islands (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calicut, Andaman and Nicobar Islands (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

the process was pretty easy,they look mostly for communication skills.procedure consists of an aptitude and verbal exam, a group discussion and interview. i interview was very easy they look for leader ship skills and team work.

campus recruitment

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!