Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Valuation Intern Interview

Business Valuation Intern

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details The interview was very casual. It was 4 back to back interviews that were focused on behavioral questions. They wanted to see if I was passionate about finance and how I had shown that in my past experience. The more technical questions came up later in the interviews but they were nothing too difficult.

Interview Question – Why Valuation?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Business Valuation Intern Interview

Business Valuation Intern
Washington, DC (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Interview Details The interview process was rather simple. I applied through a friend. The HR representative then called me and asked me the general primary interview questions. Strictly behavioral. She notified me that they would be in touch. Then I had a phone interview with two of the Directors at the office. They asked about my background and qualifications, but not stumping/hard/challenging questions. Two weeks later I received the offer.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I received was: "What do you expect to learn/accomplish from this internship" - easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation phase

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!