Deloitte

3.2

216 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Rigorous. 5 rounds including case study interview and group interview.

Wasn't one

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2013.

Below are the round in Deloitte USI.
    1. Technical Interview
    2. Managerial interview
    3. Senior Manager round
    4. English Test
    Once you clear the 1st round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 6 days.
    Process is very smooth and the HRs are good. There are lots of opening now a days and internal references will be consider in large extent.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The interview process duration was for close to 7 hours and each rounds lasts 20-40 mins usually depending on the interviewer.There were 5 rounds totally.
    1)technical one
    2)technial two
    3)versant test( you will be given a sample paper for the test to train yourself.they will explain you about the test before you start taking it),simple one but difficult to pass if u dont concentrate.make yourself comfortable fr the test.
    4)Business Leader Position is all about your project and just a talk with a manager.
    5)Hr round-salary negotiation.

Overall process was very perfect.awesome environment.

Interview Questions
    • asked me for some DSN ,connection pooling question.And asked fr the advantage of a luk up in jdbc.
      difference between jdbc and odbc.
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The process began with a test conducted by AMCAT. This was a general aptitude test having English, Analytical and Quantitative sub-sections. Results came after a week. People were shortlisted which was followed by a group/ case study with 9 people in a batch. The case study was followed by a HR Round 2:1

Interview Questions
    • The case study was given by them and was a real life problem that a candidate might face at Deloitte   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

3 rounds of interview
    1. Technical - Telephonic one. It went on for 1 hour where I was asked about my skill set without getting into in-depth discussion. Answered all the questions to interviewer satisfaction
    2. Management Round - Face 2 face for 30 minutes. Discussed about my handling of different challenging situation. What keeps me motivated and where do you see yourself after 5 years. All normal questions.
    3. HR Round - Telephonic again - We discussed about my response for some abstract situation.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Best interview hiring process with great technical panels and the onboarding process was near perfect.Once they release the offer letter and to the time you join the company, they have a good onboarding process. Also, interviews taken were of good quality and I felt the compulsion to join the company because of such a great quality process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join Deloitte and how can you contribute to our practice?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Long process. Have something they can use on a project. And talk about future career goals. Know the kinds of clients Deloitte has and also talk about some potential avenues for new business. Be honest and confident. Also realize it is a very competitive culture that is fast paced.

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a negotiation. Be happy you have a job.

Consultant Interview

Hired 6 months in advance of graduation. On campus interview with a manager. Then all expenses paid trip to Deloitte office to meet two managers and a Director or Partner.

Little negotiation ability

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

I applied online and the process took 1 week - Interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

This is the round in Deloitte US Interview:
    -Technical Interview
    -Management Interview
    -Senior Management Interview
    -Aptitude, Logical and Verbal Reasoning Interview

Once you clear the first round, it will not take much time to finish all other rounds. I got the offer in hand within 9 days. Process is very smooth and personnel there is good. If you can find an internal reference will be considered a big plus. Also before hand check how do you stand with aptitude, logical and verbal reasoning tests, there are a lot of products in the market for this. I did use 'the ultimate career interview' app from app store its worthy.

Interview Questions
    • First round and second round are with aptitude interview, and technical questions.   Answer Question
    I got the offer in hand within 9 days.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Deloitte.

A friend passed my resume to a manager she knew and that manager forwarded my resume to a recruiter in Human Resources, who called me for an Initial phone interview. After the preliminary screening, the recruiter set-up onsite interviews with two hiring managers and one senior manager. The managers were cordial and professional and had many years of industry experience. They talked about the requirements and expectations of the position I was interviewing for and looked through my resume and asked questions about my background, experience, and skills. The process was very quick, and they made an offer within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not difficult or unexpected. I talked about my experience and work I did in my prior jobs and the hiring managers asked some additional questions. They also talked about the requirements and expectations for the job.   Answer Question
    Salary offered was based on initial assessment of my work experience and salary. Also offered a sign-on bonus at the time. Definitely try to research salary for position in advance and negotiate, negotiate.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!