Deloitte

85 interviews

2.8

85 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Interviewed with Manager, Senior Manager and a Partner. They are very nice and helpful. Questions like "tell me about yourself" "what's your biggest strength" Some detail questions about accounting including merge and acquisition, but fairly easy. Just be passionate and relax.

Interview Questions
Very smooth with the recruiter. Get a signing bonus.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

Applied through job posting at Deloitte Career website.
    Heard back from HR for initial screening interview in couple weeks.
    Interviewed with hiring manager after initial screen
    Did on-site interview with bunch of senior managers and got offer in 2 days

Interview Questions
    • None. All of questions were behavioral questions, which were very easy   Answer Question
    I failed negotiate. I would highly recommend to negotiate even HR will say BS, saying that a partner did not say any range or he may not approve. Once offer is come, you have advantage.

ERS Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte.

I got the first interview from an employee referral. I first received a phone interview which asked some basic questions about my resume. After the interview I was told I would be brought in for an in-person interview. It took some time for the first interview to happen but it finally happened a month after. I met two people and the questions were mainly behavioral questions. A few weeks later, I found out that I would be brought in for a second interview. It took a few extra weeks to get the date and the second interview went even better. Once again it was two 30 minute interviews based on behavioral questions. The people were extremely nice and welcoming both times I had the opportunity to come in. A few weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions. Just be able to talk about yourself, why you want to work for Deloitte and/or the department, what industry.   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

1. Aptitude test - English and maths. About 360 students appeared from 4 branches - EE, ECE, CSE, IT
    2. Group presentation - 60 students shortlisted from the above. Students were divided into groups of 8, and given a business issue. The group had to give a 10 minute presentation on various issues encountered and possible solutions.
    3. PI - 15 students shortlisted from the above. Interview was technical in nature - purely on programming concepts.

Interview Questions
    • Electrical engineers were asked questions about programming and OS?   View Answer

ERS Consultant Interview

Had interview on campus, offered office visit which was full day of interviews, lunch, etc. They then offered the job about a week later. Was a pretty straight forward process, more get to know you questions, but it was my first job out of college.

ERS Consultant Interview

Only 1 interview (including a pre-interview dinner).

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you found you were not able to contribute in a team environment   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

-Initial interview was a short on-campus interview
    -Second interview was in the office with 2 individuals
    -Interview questions were not technical

-Unable to negotiate

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Resume selection is done through campus after which they take around a week or sometimes two to get to you on whether you have been selected. Once you are selected, there are two rounds on campus. Both are behavioral rounds. Once you clear them you are called on site where another two rounds of the same nature take place.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourelf in five years...   View Answer
    Strictly no negotiation.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Hiring process is very quick.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard, good conversation in general.   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

There is 1 major interview which lasts 3 hours. You get to meet a manager, senior manager, and a director/partner. Be prepared to answer technical questions, behavioral questions, and know about the company. T

Interview Questions
    • I had a few creative behavioral questions. One of them "do you have experience selling something"? It is hard to answer for someone who has never done sales.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, I just took whatever they offered because I wanted the job. My advice is go ahead and negotiate, as they will not give you a huge pay increase.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!