Deloitte

Updated 18 Nov 2014

2.7

101 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

The first round interview was on campus interview, then I received the invitation of second round interview on the same day. The second round is on-site, including pre-night dinner and office visit. All the interviews are behavior interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

I met a manager and through him applied for the internship. The application was done online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview for the next day. It was two 30 minute phone interviews. Both were behavioral based interviews with about half of the time given to me to ask questions. Later that night I received an email inviting me back for in office interviews.

In-office interviews were simple as well. Two more thirty minute interviews that were based around my resume. They went through a slide show and showed us some of the benefits or working at Deloitte and then it was over.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when something went wrong and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They sent an offer with the salary included.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

This was during Campus Placements in bangalore. Interviewing for Deloitte Consulting
    1. Aptitude test : Quant, Logic, DI and Verbal.
    2. Case Study : mostly related to Software Engineering coursework.
    3. Interview

Interview Questions
    • Case Study might be difficult if you dont have your Software Engineering basics right   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First contact via phone from HR recruitment officer. Some general questions like why deloitte etc. were asked. For one week later the phone an interview meeting was set up. The interview took place in deloitte campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Started the process through my univerisity. Sent application through the university's career website and received an email requesting an on campus interview the following week. Back to back interview was an hour with each interviewer, both interviewers were partners at the firm. Very nice and supportive people, questions were very standard: "Walk me through your resume" "Tell me about a time you were on a team and what role did you play". An exact week after the on campus interview, I received a call requesting a second interview at the HQ in NYC. Second round was also two interviews with partners that lasted 30 minutes each. Same type of questions as on campus: "Walk me through your resume" "Tell me about a time you worked at a team and it was not working out? what did you do?".
    Overall, it was a pleasant experience to interview at this firm. Great people, great teams, they communicate quickly and let you know the decision in a timely manner

Interview Questions
    • Why consulting? Apart from the typical answers I've heard before, tell me why consulting for you specifically...   Answer Question

I applied for Tech risk.

Submitted my resume at School. First interview happened at my school with Manger and Director. 1st interview with Manger was more based on your Resume. Questions like how, what and why. Make sure you show some strengths that how would you handle challenging environment and what you can bring to the table. Lots of questions based on Team Work.

After 2 weeks, I was invited for 2nd round. They paid for all the expense. Hotel was super nice.

2nd round was easier than I expected because I spent 40 hours to prepare for an interview just because I was interviewing with the biggest big 4 company and I would recommend you to spend some time to prepare so you don't get surprised by questions.

In the second round , there were two interviews. One was with manager and another with senior manager.

The senior manager was little bit hard because he asked me some questions also based on Finance. Boat manager asked me questions like how would you handle the situation ? How would you work with team? What can you bring to a team? What is some specific qualities or skills you have? You should also know a little bit about internal auditing of information technology.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I went through campus recruiting and got a notification through the school's career website that I had received and interview.
    The initial interview was at school and consisted of two back-to-back interviews. One was with a partner and the other was with a 3rd year. Both interviews were behavioral and mostly wanted to see if you would be a good fit.
    Second round was in New York and it was the same thing: two back-to-back interviews--both behavioral. Overall it was about chemistry and nothing really technical.

Interview Questions
    • The first round partner asked me in several different ways why I wanted to work at Deloitte and by the 5th time I had no more reasons so that was a little unexpected but still not difficult   Answer Question

I had offers that made moving to New York much easier and more worth it than AERS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I applied through campus recruiting. Two back to back interviews. The first one was structured with a list of behavioral questions with a manager. The second one was with a director, which was all open floor. Be sure you have enough questions to ask him for half an hour. Unfortunately, he shot down my first question with a simple "No. Easiest question I answered all day. Next". I am assuming he had a long day already. Also, the HR e-mailed me back (finally, after countless messages) addressing me by the wrong name.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, all behavioral questions. Be prepared with many stories.   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

This was one of the most relaxed interviews I've had. I interviewed with a Manager, Senior Manager and Partner back to back for 30 minutes each. All behavioral questions, simply getting to know me as a person and prospective employee. I also got a tour of the office and was taken out for breakfast by two consultants before my interview. Very nice.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

Pleasant experience very relaxed but you must be prepared to make a good impression. Back to back 3 parts interview. Nothing too hard and I don't feel like being put on the spots. Really know why you want to work for Deloitte and what your skills are.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a difficult situation and how you handled it at work?   Answer Question
    Try to negotiate and see the flexibilities.