Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Melbourne

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details This was a rigorous interview process that spanned an online test, a phone interview, assessment day, then a partner interview. While it was long and tiring, it was necessary because there were 1000s of applicants for less than 100 spots. The questions were pretty generic, and easy as long as you know what they are trying to achieve with them

Interview Question – Some behavioural questions where there were no correct answers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nil

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Brisbane

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Interview Details I first received a call from HR in Perth requesting an interview , I had to follow up a couple of times before the preliminary interview was organised 12 days later. It was a catch up in Brisbane office to find more about the role.

I did not 'shoot the lights out' with the interview, nor did it go horribly wrong, however after being told I would be contacted in the coming days, I have still hot heard back from them over a week later...

The interview was really a discussion about my experience in property, and more about the role. It went for 1 hour. General questions about where the Brisbane and Australian leasing market is at the moment, how do you rate your report writing and numbers. Silly HR question right at the death, see below.

Interview Question – How many people would be playing golf right now? (I was interviewed at 4pm).   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Initial online screening logical test, then went to telephone interview with basic "Why Deloitte" questions, and then an assessment centre which included two group, a written and an individual interview component.

Interview Question – Did a case study based on start up proposals and was asked how "global issues" would affect the operation of a transport-sharing company based in Sydney.   Answer Question

Summer Vacationer Interview

Summer Vacationer

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details Online App, Online Tests, Phone Interview, Assessment Day, Case Study Interview, Partner Interview.

Interview Question – 1 minute pitch for business - timed.   View Answer

Deloitte Access Economics Graduate Program Interview

Deloitte Access Economics Graduate Program
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Interview Details 1. Online application: a few general and behavioural questions, plus cover letter and resume.
2. Psychiometric test: 10 logical questions, make the right choice based on a short paragraph of article.
3. Telephone interview: By a graduate recruiting team member, asking some general questions again.
4. Assessment Centre.

I got to the phone interview process a week after completing the psychometric assessment, which was completely unexpected. I did not perform well in that interview, and received a rejection email next morning. One of my friends got his invitation to the assessment centre at the end of his phone interview, which made me jealous.

Interview Question – 1. Why have you applied to Deloitte Access Economics?
2. Please tell us a bit more about you Honours year thesis.
  View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Brisbane

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details First was an informal meeting with a director over coffee to discuss the role and my work history.

Second meeting was formal with a Director and Principle from the service line who discussed how I thought my work history would map to the vacancy. The style of this interview was quite serious and relatively hostile.

Interview Question – Believe it or not, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details It is a good process

Interview Question – What are your future career plans ?   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Audit Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2014.

Interview Details The HR manager was very friendly and responsive. The first round of interview was with HR which was followed by a partner interview. Both focussed on past experiences and did not involve technical questions. There were also some personality questions. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2010.

Interview Details Rigorous. 5 rounds including case study interview and group interview.

Interview Question – Abstract question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't one

Audit Senior Interview

Audit Senior
Geelong

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Interview Details Planning, number of interview

Interview Question – Was definitely not ready for that   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!