Deloitte LLP

Getting the Interview

114 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Recruited at an on campus information session. Application was very basic with no cover letter required. GPA requirement was a 3.4. Interview included two rounds on one day. First round was a thirty minute case and a thirty minute personality profile. There was no set order for these two interviews. Second interview was a sixty minute case / stress test.

Interview Question – Hard to explain, but asked to explain a graphic that I did not understand.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Generous salary offer for an undergraduate candidate.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details Aptitude test
Case study
Personal interview

Calicut, Kerala (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2013.

Interview Details There was an online test, pretty simple one. Those who got selected had another Group Discussion cum Case study round.Then the interview.

Interview Question – given an option would you change the plan made by your group.( in the Case study round )   Answer Question

Greensboro, NC (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in September 2011.

Interview Details Resume submission was required about a month before interviews. There were six interviews over two days. Four of the interviews were behavioral, one was a market sizing question, and one was a case interview. I heard back on an offer about three weeks after completing the interviews.

Interview Question – A financial company is consolidating with offices after a recent acquisition. What would you consider in consolidating offices?   View Answer

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2010.

Interview Details Interview process turnaround time was fast - less than 2 weeks, which was a great contrast to the other management consulting firms I interviewed with. The interviewers were friendly and respectful, they didn't play games or try to intimidate.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation in work or school where you faced an ethical dilemma and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details There were basically 3 interview rounds. The first one was an aptitude test. It was very Time critical. You need to prepare well for it. Focus more on Logical and Analytical Skills and give equal weightage to all sections. After this test, there is a case study. This round is carried out in groups. Try to be clear in your ideas and work in team. Try to be part of team rather than to lead them. It is basically an elimination round so don't create bad impression. After case study, there is a single face to face interview combining Technical and Profit round. They are not more concerned about your technical skills but they just want to see that whether you make sense when you talk or not. Be calm and clear in your thoughts and you are done.

Interview Question – The analytical questions in aptitude test are quite tough.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details 2 Rounds - 1st Round interview with Team Lead (Cultural fit), 2nd Round was interview with direct manager on general business analysis skills

Interview Question – How do you estimate the average number of travellers to Changi Airport?   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in November 2012.

Interview Details There was a one-to-one behavior interview and a one-to-one case interview. Both interviewees were very nice. Deloitte would intentionally arrange an interviewee who had the same background to you. For example, my case interviewee and me graduated from the same School. In the case interview, I was asked a case about making timeline for a new project. In the behavior interview, we talked about my projects and social work experience. I passed these two interviews but failed in the second round interview at next day.

Interview Question – He asked a very advanced question in database which I did not understand until now   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2012.

Interview Details First round was aptitude based test testing candidates logical ananlytical and verbal skills.
Second round was case study . The case given to us was "A firm X has a product which working well in one market but not really well in onother. Come up with a solution to boost the product's sales in both the markets."
Third round was technical +HR.

Interview Question – Any questions that you would want to ask us ?   Answer Question

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in November 2012.

Interview Details Group interview (not so difficult, own presentation, discussione with other candidates, small business case to be solved in group, english test) and one-to-one interview with a manager (basically a business case and a chat about the offered position)

Interview Question – I was well prepared to the business case (with most famous book on the topic you can find on Amazon for example) so no unexpected question..   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP