Deloitte LLP

2,570 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Deloitte Access Economics Graduate Program Interview

Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in April 2014.

Interview Details 1. Online application: a few general and behavioural questions, plus cover letter and resume.
2. Psychiometric test: 10 logical questions, make the right choice based on a short paragraph of article.
3. Telephone interview: By a graduate recruiting team member, asking some general questions again.
4. Assessment Centre.

I got to the phone interview process a week after completing the psychometric assessment, which was completely unexpected. I did not perform well in that interview, and received a rejection email next morning. One of my friends got his invitation to the assessment centre at the end of his phone interview, which made me jealous.

Interview Question – 1. Why have you applied to Deloitte Access Economics?
2. Please tell us a bit more about you Honours year thesis.
  View Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst
Brisbane

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details First was an informal meeting with a director over coffee to discuss the role and my work history.

Second meeting was formal with a Director and Principle from the service line who discussed how I thought my work history would map to the vacancy. The style of this interview was quite serious and relatively hostile.

Interview Question – Believe it or not, where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in October 2013.

Interview Details It is a good process

Interview Question – What are your future career plans ?   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Audit Manager
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in January 2014.

Interview Details The HR manager was very friendly and responsive. The first round of interview was with HR which was followed by a partner interview. Both focussed on past experiences and did not involve technical questions. There were also some personality questions. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2010.

Interview Details Rigorous. 5 rounds including case study interview and group interview.

Interview Question – Abstract question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Wasn't one

Audit Senior Interview

Audit Senior
Geelong

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in February 2013.

Interview Details Planning, number of interview

Interview Question – Was definitely not ready for that   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Brisbane

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in March 2010.

Interview Details 1) online application and getting tick from the computerised systems 2) Brief phone interview and invitation to assessment centre 3) Final interview

Interview Question – Had one mature aged alleged applicant who in the assessment centre during an extended team activity was bossy, aggressive and generally domineering. Fully expect that he was a plant by HR to mix things up and see how applicants dealt with the situation. Outside this very straightforward process.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Sydney

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte LLP in August 2009.

Interview Details A fairly easy process - a few interviews but was handled very professionally.

Negotiation Details – Easy

Very Difficult Interview

Graduate Program Interview

Melbourne

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Step 1: Online application, Step 2: a 5-minute phone interview, Step 3: invitation to a 5-hour Assessment Centre, Step 4: invited to Case-Study&Partner Interview. Step 5: final offer or rejection.
Although I was rejected in the end, it was the best recruitment process I've had. The company provided enough information regarding their expectation. They used their own HR Department as well as employee/management to assist recruitment instead of using external HR agency, which made their hiring principle well align with the company's operation. The people were ultra nice and professional, and the company culture looks youthful, creative and caring.

Interview Question – The final case study gave a scenario of an organisation with efficiency problem, required candidate making timely decision on both business strategy and specific process.   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Deloitte LLP.

Interview Details Online application, assessment centre, final interview
It was the longest process, early in the year, no response until 4 months

Interview Question – - Behavourial questions that threw me off
- A manager and a HR interviews you and both asks questions
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte LLP

Worked for Deloitte LLP? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte LLP Videos

Deloitte LLP – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte LLP interview questions and advice. All 2,570 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Deloitte LLP employees and interview candidates.