Deloitte

Updated 9 Dec 2014

3.1

207 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

There are 3 rounds of interviews. My first interview was with a contact within the firm. The second was an interview with the head of a department. The third was supposed to be with HR, however the opportunity was put on hold. You are interviewed for both cultural fit and domain expertise.

Interview Questions
  • You need to be prepared to demonstrate your passion and articulate that you know what direction you want to move in. There were no specific unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2008.

Intitial interview, case study and then Partner Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Consulting and Case and technical interview. Elaborate rounds. They will give a situation and about 5 minutes to prep. You will have to respond and answer any of the questions which may last upto 45 minutes.

Nothing much to negotiate as I was offered what I was looking for.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I came in as an employee referral and things moved very quickly. I was told by my recruiter that I had an excellent panel interview and should expect an offer any day, once they figured out where to put me. After that, nothing made sense. The recruiter(s) acted as if they hadn't even looked over my resume and kept referring me to positions that had nothing to do with my professional background. I ultimately removed myself from the process out of frustration (and because I had other options).

Senior Consultant Interview

Basic aptitude test, has 3 rounds, then english test and then interview. Telephonic round is very interesting. The process is not at all difficult. Interview is very light. Technical round has very basic questions. HRs good at their job.

Senior Consultant Interview

Three different interviewers half hour each. Each interviewer questioned on accomplishments and future aspirations. Most questions not overly difficult.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Mine was through an internal referral. The TS&A Deloitte recruitment drive was in motion.
    I was invited to interview 3 weeks after submitting my application. However the interview process (Behavioural, Case and partner round) took less than a week. Overall, a very pleasant experience and competitive compensation.

Interview Questions
    • What steps did you take in the development of your team members?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate as I was happy with the offer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

Gave 6 rounds of Interview, started with Initial screening of English test followed with Accounts & Finance test.
    Speaking test was the next, if one qualifies, you are qualified to give another 3 rounds comprising of technical round, HR round & general discussion with the Senior Manager.

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

On campus recruiting. Overall it was ok but had a very rude person for my last interview. I felt he was very unprofessional, I think he was trying to make it a stress interview but definitely went over the line. Also, they shuttled us from school and the shuttle was 1 hour late to go back (which made me 10 min late for my next interview..) The last interview was very very negative. I didn't get an offer but after going through that, I wasn't dissapointed I didn't

Interview Questions
    • They mocked my GMAT which is not relatively high (even though all my academic performance is top 2%)   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

In Barcelona, Spain. They have really kind people for interviews and the selection process is very evaluative, you are interviewed by Human Resourses, 2 managers from the line of Business and finally for a Socio about your aptitudes and your especific profesional competencies, however I must to say is a long process, 2 or 3 weeks for the next interview.