Delphi Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
60 interviews

2.7

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  West Lafayette, IN (US)
    Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in July 2014.

I was called for a phone interview and we went over my resume. They were going to bring me on site for an interview, but then decided to only hire internally. After a week or so, they decided to look for an outside hire and brought me on site for an interview. I interviewed with the VE manager and talked to others that worked for him. They were all very nice and the interview went well. However, they had a hiring freeze shortly after, so now I'm looking for another job.

Interview Questions
    • not really anything too difficult, probably just the greatest weakness question.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Delphi in March 2014.

Applied on the company website for a position at the Technical Center in Rochester, NY. Was contacted by email to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Had interview over phone a couple days later. No technical questions, only ones about things on my resume. After phone interview, an onsite interview was set up about a week later. Toured facilities and interviewed with possible supervisors. Questions were still based on my resume, but more specific to what I would be working on.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on resume, what have you heard about Delphi   Answer Question

Graduate Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi.

I have been called for an Delphi's recruitment day after applying for a position as Graduate Systems Engineer online. Once there we performed several tests, such as mechanical, maths and language, and we were interviewed. Everything run very well in a relaxed environment, being everyone nice. We had a visit around the factory where we could see the type of equipment and processes are used.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't find any question difficult, being related essentially with my previous academic and work experiences.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auburn Hills, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Delphi.

For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response. For the interview I had one phone interview with no technical questions. Their entire interview was purely personality tests. They contacted me after a month of no response.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Delphi in May 2012.

Four rounds of interview

1. Technical interview with a panel of two Senior Engineers/ Team Lead
    2. Managerial round with the Project Manager
    3. Discussion with Senior Manager of the Business Unit
    4. HR round

Cons: Long wait time

Interview Questions
    Yes, I was able to negotiate

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Delphi.

I had a scheduled phone interview that lasted 30-45 mins. The Delphi employee that interviewed me asked me a series of question regarding my resume and my experiences.

Intern Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair and was had a phone interview within a week.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Delphi.

applied on campus- got hr interview in 2 weeks

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Lafayette, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Delphi in February 2014.

HR talked with me for around 20 minutes. And most of the questions are basic and standard, based on the resume. And the this HR interview is only one needed, which surprises me since there is no technical interview.

still pending

Internship - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas (Mexico)

interviewed at Delphi in September 2013.

The hiring manager wanted me to explain how organized I was with my past projects, how I handled them, my team work experience and my qualifications based on my education

Worked for Delphi? Contribute to the Community!