Walmart

corporate.walmart.com

Walmart Cashier Interview Question

I interviewed in Houston, TX and was asked:
"Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer."
Tags: technical, java, brain teaser, leadership, c++, marketing, accounting, web design   See more
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Cashier Interview Review - one of 2,223 Walmart Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
the time i went out of my way for a client is when i spent all my time and effort to maintain the ambiance of my place of business,with election violence in 2007 Kenyans never want to be in a different mood or experience threat.

i used all my account savings for college to repairing my dads old houses that had been falling apart even going hungry to make sure our environment seemed peaceful.threats were going online and on the news.

i made rent at the building cheaper to accommodate people who would be peaceful because the wealthy would encourage more theft and stealing of items leading to senseless violence over property.

now two years later my clients are using the shops as investment plans for their future allowing them to invest and expand with their rent nobody will need to be worried because resources are extended to the tenants who extend t their clients as a community from the building owner
- joel mukono on Aug 15, 2013

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.